Samantha was shaking as the darkness surrounded her. She was really frightened. The monsters started to reach for her. You could see the demons hands as they reached for her. There was a light still in the room and that light was coming from her. She flinched as they touched her and they tried to leave their marks. They couldn’t. The light that was coming from her acted just like the light that once shined in the center of the room. It burned them and they quickly started to decay.

One monster in particular got closer to her face. It waited for her to open up her eyes. This monster had was a big fur ball. Huge. Its teeth were big and saliva was coming from them. Blood was all down the monsters face. Its growl was fierce. It made one noise and the others stopped trying to touch her. Then they all started to look around at the light that started to seep into the little room. They ran back to the corners of the room in the safety of the shadows. In the shadows that the light can’t reach. The shadows that the light seems to create.

The darkness started to leave me and light took its place. I started to feel the pain in my head. Where did that pain come from? I moved a little where I was at. Where was I at I thought to myself. I didn’t know that answer. I felt so tired at the moment that I didn’t want to get up. I must be at home though. I mean I couldn’t sleep anywhere else. Right? 

That was a strange dream..

Nothing in that dream hurt my head just my leg. I started to think about what happened that day that could make my head hurt. I felt like I hit it pretty hard.

 I just went to work… and even though work can be a headache I don’t believe I hit my head there.

It had to be at home. Flash backs started to come back to me. A light and a church. I was running from something? Whatever I was running from was evil that is for sure.

Was it a dream?

I remembered there being a dark cloud. A guy was there too. If I remembered correctly He was cute too. It was a scary and confusing dream.

Something touched my face at that moment. I froze in thought.

What was that?

That is when I heard breathing. I knew someone was there. I thought if maybe I kept my eyes close they would go away. That is when I felt a tug at my hair. I jumped right up to see the boy from my dream.

Oh Gosh!  I screamed really loud. So loud that I even hurt my own ears. “WHO ARE YOU!” I screamed.  If they were going to show up in my dreams so often I must know who they are and why they are here right?

This is still a dream right?

“Richard! She is awake!” He yelled for someone that wasn’t in the room at the moment. I wondered if there were more of them. I remembered there being two in the other part of my dream... What did they want with me…?

Wake up wake up!!!

I looked to the table next to me. I was on a couch and there was a sharp looking object setting there. I grabbed it. I wasn’t going to be the dumb girl who dies in this horror movie because I don’t grab a weapon fast enough.

“GET AWAY FROM ME! I WILL HURT YOU!!” I looked around feeling like I was missing something. “What have you done to my rabbit!!?” I made jabbing motions with this sharp object in my hands to let them know I knew how to use it.

I hoped I looked fierce...

“Calm down Miss…” he said in a gentle while lifting his hands up as if he were advancing a dangerous animal. It just made me think he was going to jump me at any moment. I was not going to be a victim here. What did that girl say to do on Miss Congeniality?