Lets get you an answer.

Chap 21: Let's get you an answer.

Ekam's POV.

She ran away without answering. Shit man I screwed up a lot. And "a lot" says a lot. I am a big time screw up. Shit I should have just kept my mouth shut and should have had the normal normal dates. But she!? Like you know all the guys except me would have done the exact thing but I wouldn't have hesitated to meet them in the hospital next day. What do you say?

Whilst I was pacing here and there down the hall I wondered what am I going to say. Reluctantly I walk to my room. Which now our room. She is in bathroom having a shower maybe. But her bag have just arrived. I carefully lay on bed not to make any noises here and there. It's actually funny because whenever I'm told not to make noises I honestly unfortunately do that. I lay there being drowsy.

****5 minutes later🕘****

*chan chan* this is what I hear and I am quickly aware that Aanaisha is in room but she clearly didn't see me.
She was back faced me and she is actually drying her hair. But that's not what takes my breath away. She has her hair on one shoulder wrapped around a purple fluffy towel a little below than actually. But again what takes my breath away is a little down which is half revealed what I see is “kanaish” penned down. My happiness knew no bounds. I step up as she doesn't see me and kiss her neck as a feather would tickle. She quickly turned away biting her lips.

That instantly turned me on. I crashed my lips to her carrying her by waist. At first she widened her eyes but than she gradually relaxed. She intrigues me more than anybody else could. I carry her away and place her down carefully. I am anything but patient so I don't break my kiss in any condition. I already had ripped my shirt and now I'm in a loose tee and tracks. I move down and kiss her all the exposed parts which makes me realise I could feel her even beneath that fluffy thing on her body and also when she moans out just that way. I know we don't have to put it anyway in our near future but I think for once I need her to say out those three words loud. I did feel her body rising up and down in heavy breathes as I reached her collarbone. I have to ask about her tattoo because I know her too well to not know this thing. Cause we have that kind of bond. I could feel every inch of her skin and and my every ounce of skin burned with her. Every sensation rose and every part of me screamed her name with wildness.

We settle facing the same side. I could constantly see that tattoo. I run my fingers through it and see her freezing. I pull on the blanket and at the same time she turns over making her fluffy towel to loosen up. I cover her up not looking over her but I sure as hell looked at her red face. Okay she intrigues and turns me on but that's beside the fact isn't it!?

"Tattoos huh?" I raise my eyebrow teasing her whilst she just hugged me or to be more precise hid herself. I freed her from purple towel seeking her permission. As we gave in to our needs of love what I realized is we think what we want too. A human mind gives in to the negative thoughts first and than the positive one. I always had an other way thought. She talks through her eyes. She looked up as I asked her for her permission. But instead she kissed me and instantly my hands roamed around her waist.

"You did not answer me" I asked her sniffing her.

"Sorry?" Her slow voice makes me swoon really...

"Do you love me?" I kind of questioned her. The obvious question and obvious answer. Screwed.

"Let's get you an answer!" She chuckled.

"C'mon Aans." I pleaded her as I hovered on her and she nodded.

And that's it the night was ours. Only love poured like a waterfall. Emotions flooded as a flood. The whole room seemed as an eternity as we ceased to give up our needs. Our love stood strong. She groaned and moaned and I was no different. I think I'm lucky to have her. The mystery, the history, the love, the attachment, those unknown hangouts and the pointless conversation. The aimless walks and the buttery smile. The flipping of butterflies and the heart of words. The eyes of expressions and the smile of a million.

I just fell in love with her somewhere between this.

∞°∞°∞°∞°∞°∞°∞

Hie wattpaders.
How are you all?
It's been long talking to you guys!?
So enjoying where it goes?

Thanks for reading.
Vote fan share
I love you guys
Xoxo

Too many reads
*hugs*
Thanks.
Have a great Sunday

Love,
S