playlist

•in my mind || maty noyes
"our love is effortless stop acting like you're scared"

issues || julia micheals
" you don't judge me, cause if you did baby i would judge you too. cause i got issues , but you got em too. so give em ' all to me and i'll give mine to you."

•surrender || natalie taylor
"whenever you're ready, whenever you're ready. can we, can we. surrender.. i surrender."

•closer || tegan & sara
"so let's make things physical, i won't treat you like you're oh so typical. i want you close i want you."

• surrender || cash cash
"hold me now and leave me never say you'll stay with me forever"

•uma || panama wedding
"why are you hiding? the world isn't crying. oh i wish i didn't love you but i do."

•appreciated || rixton
"cause it's you who takes care of everyone else you need to allow me to help, you are appreciated."

•timebomb || tove lov
" thinking what's the worst thing that can happen, when the worst thing that can happen, can be the best thing ever."

•stranger || jay hayden
" but every time we look in each other's eyes it's like we see a million fireflies. i can't explain, it caught me by surprise."

•tears fall || jacquie lee
"tears fall, and i know.. that this pain is just apart of life."

•underdogs || ryan beatty
"under the surface, we got a purpose. we are the, underdogs."

•your eyes || jai waetford
"what's it gonna take to show you, i'll give the world up just to hold you when the stars full up the sky. they got nothing on your eyes."

•girls on tv || the vamps
"and i thought she should be on tv, when i first saw her face."

•girls chase boys || ingrid michaelson
"all the broken hearts in the world still beat, let's not make it harder then it has to be, it's so sweet when girls chase boys, chase girls."

•all this goodness || kyle andrews
"i found my true love, living in a sweet dream, singing my favorite song and it all starts with you."

•lush life || zara larsson
"i live my day as if it were the last, live my day as if there was no past."

•fine by me || andy grammar
"i'm just saying its fine by me, if you never leave. and we live like this forever, it's fine by me."

•who's that boy || demi lovato
"don't know who you are but you look like a star and everybody here is thinking, who's that boy?"

•ex's & oh's || ella king
"my ex's and the oh's they haunt me. like ghost they want me."

•ella eyre || we don't have to take our clothes off
"the night is young and so are we. let's just get to know each other slow and easily."

•king || years & years
"they say it's easy to leave you behind, i don't wanna try."

•love will remember || selena gomez
"i know it inside my heart, forever will forever be ours. even if we try to forget, love will remember."

•i lived || one republic
"i owned every second that this world could give, i saw so many places and things that i did. with every broken bone. i swear i lived."

•windows in heaven || we are the in
crowd
"if you could see me now would you be pleased and proud? i'm doing fine, but sometimes i cry."

•still into you || paramore
"but when our fingers interlock i can't deny, can't deny, you're worth it."

•be the one || cody simpson
"so ima say what's on my mind, i just want you to know that you're so so beautiful."

•all the right moves || one republic
"do you think i'm special? do you think i'm nice? am i bright enough to shine in your space?"

•empire || ella henderson
"you and i could rule each other hearts, we'll build on love and we'll make it our, empire."

•volcano || emily hearn
"when you lose the one you wanted it's like a part of you is haunted."

•make me do || illenuim
"this is what you do to me."

•figure 8 || ellie goulding
"i chase so long around a figure 8, i need you more then i can take."

•fall apart ||  sabrina carpenter
"when he takes you by the hand, you gotta listen to your heart. don't try to understand just fall apart."

•we own the night || selena gomez
"when we are together it's the time of our life's, we can do whatever be whoever we like."

•what a feeling || one direction
"what a feeling to be right here beside you now, holding you in my arms."

hold back down the river|| james bay
"hold back the river, let me look in your eyes hold back the river, so i can stop for a minute and see where you hide"