Chapter 7: The Switch Up

Ray

So Nianna had to go to a hotel. I guess they were worried about Aubrey's safety. I don't know. But I do know I can't have a girl that can't fight. She took Destiny, Roc, Melanie, Baeza, and Tyga with her. So the rest of us are just at the house chillin'. Aubrey was upstairs cleaning up I guess.

Prince: Smh I told you nigga! Never go for girls who can't fight

Ray: Nigga shut up -_-

Prod: That fight was crazy though

Tre: I just feel bad for Nianna though.. I mean, she lost her mom and shit and they just ripped up her last memory like it won't shit.

Prince: Yeah but at least she got some good ass friends, like Destiny and Melanie. They seem like some Ride or Die type chicks.

Khalil: Yeah they some good ass friends... They got her back...

Ray: Yeah....

Ashley: *comes in with a swim suit on*

Guys: DAAAAAMN!!

Ashley: Pool?

Guys: Yeah

WITH NIANNA AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!

Tyga: Are you okay?

Nianna: Yeah... It just hurts that's all....

Tyga: I think I know what'll cheer you up...

Nianna: * raises eyebrow * And what's that?

Tyga: *leans in*

Nianna: *leans in*

Soon their lips were touching and they were moving in sync. After what felt like forever Destiny came in the hotel room and jumped on Tyga's back.

Destiny: STOP SUCKING OFF HER FACE ! ;OOOOO! *punches his back*

Melanie: *falls on the floor laughing*

Tyga: Destiny tell me why your hits feel like baby punches.?

Destiny: They do not meanie. I can take you down with one hand tied behind my back. So suck my dick and make my clit jealous niggaaa ! :p *slaps him upside the head and runs*

Tyga: *runs after her* GRAB HER BAEZA !

Baeza: *grabs Destiny and slings her over his shoulder* Nah uh cutie. . . where do you think you're going?

Destiny: Ummm ... no where? C:

Nianna and Melanie: *jumps on Tyga and Baeza tryna get Destiny*

Baeza: *Throws Destiny on the bed and starts to tickle her.*

Destiny: No no no ! Please stahp I gotta peeee ! *laughing*

Baeza: What's my name?

Destiny: Anthony.! *still laughing*

Baeza: Nope

Destiny: Baeza! *laughing harder*

Baeza: Nah uh

Destiny: Daddy ! *about to die from laughter*

Baeza: Wrongggg

Destiny: PAPIIIIIIII !

Baeza: *stops tickling her*

Destiny: *licks Baeza's face and run and locks herself in the bathroom*

Nianna: Dessie don't leave us out here with these cannibals ! *beats on bathroom door*

Destiny: *opens the door and let's Nianna and Melanie in then closes and locks it*

Baeza and Tyga: *beats on door* Opennnnnn!

Destiny Nianna and Melanie: WHAT'S MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? *Laughs*

The rest of the night they all played around and Destiny kept locking herself in the restroom, while Baeza kept trying to get her. Nianna, Tyga, and Melanie slept in one bed and Destiny and Baeza slept in the other. Tomorrow they would need to deal with the drama in the house again. And believe they was all ready to fight whatever bitches they needed to.

----------------------------------------------------

DESTINY FINISHED THIS CHAPTERRRRR ;D <3 WOOP WOOP ! The next chapter will probably be The Switch Up Part II . K bye (:

- Destiny