Chapter 15: Hitting the Fan

Prince's POV

So we get back to the house finally.. I ran to my room and sat on my bed... I can't believe Nianna is dating Tyga.. and I am so head over heels for her ... But you know what there are other girls in this house who like me , like Ashley.. Hmmm.......

Tre Melvin's POV

It's about time somebody gave me a pov

Author: Nigga keep talking and yo ass will be drop kick back to Watermelondrea's house

Tre: Man cmon you know she just got out of the hospital

Author: And ask me what type of fuck do I give?

Tre: What type of fuck do you give?

Author: The ones that I don't have

Tre: * rolls eyes and mumbles * Evil bitch

Author: * coughs * Nigga I heard that....

Tre: Oh you did??

END OF TRE'S POV

Author's POV

Please remind me never to give him a POV again.. Smh Anywhoooo!!!!! After they got back to the house...  Destiny decided to give Nianna and Apriela their gifts .

Destiny: Alright Apriela here's your gift * gives her a box *

Apriela: * opens the box and sees a charm bracelet * Ahh this is soo cute!! * puts it on * Thanks girl!!

Destiny: It's no problem * turns to Nianna * Now you... You're present is...

- DOORBELL RINGS -

Destiny: At the door....

Nianna: * raises eyebrow and walks to the door *

Everybody else: * follows *

Nianna: * opens the door and eyes widen *

????: Miss me??

_______________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!! Who was at the door you ask??? Check out Chapter 16: Hitting the Fan Part ll !!!

I wanna thank everyone who has supported me with this story!! PLUS When this story ends... Me and my daughter @YoungRoyalty_ are working on a new story!! I won't give any details YET!! Because the story is under constrution... Anywhore!! I hope you liked the chapter!!

XOXO--Nianna