Chapter 5: In The Club Part II

Destiny's POV

We were all in the limo on our way to the club. Everybody was talking and laughing and getting to know each other. . . Except for Aubrey and Ariana that is. Aubrey is mad as fuck that she got that ass beat, but I must say, she covered her bruises up pretty good. I was talking to Baeza and laughing and having a good ass time, but I could feel Aubrey and Ariana's eyes burning through the back of my head. I tried to ignore it but I got hella mad.

Destiny: YO THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING LOOKING AT?!

Aubrey: GIRL CALM THAT SHIT DOWN AIN'T NOBODY LOOKING AT YO OLE' UGLY ASS! OLE' RATCHET ASS BITCH!

I wasn't gone say nothing to the bitch until she got hella rude. Like I said when I first auditioned for this shit, I don't take shit from nobody. And nobody is her.

Destiny: Oh hold the fuck up! Keep calm and shut the fuck up. You ole' weave wearing ass bitch. But I'm ratchet? Okay sweety. You see I have too much class to be fucking around with wanna be long hair bitches like you. So take several seat my nigga cause you fucking with the WRONG one. Don't get fucked up in this limo.

Aubrey: Oh shut the fuck up ugly ass bitch. Ain't nobody worried about you. You have blue fucking hair, how is anybody supposed to take your ugly ass serious. You take several seats bitch. You fucking smurf.

Baeza: *mumbles* I think Smurfs are cute....

Destiny: You are obviously trying to get your ass beat twice in 2 hours. Bitch don't test me.

Melanie: Yoo can we all just chill the fuck out?

Aubrey: Yeah, as soon as little miss blue bitch shuts her fucking mouth.

After she said that I flipped. Bitches want to test me. Don't get me wrong I am 4'11, but that don't mean I can't fight. Bitches always thinking that just because I'm short I can't fight. The fuck they think this is? I tried to get to the other side of the limo to woop this bitch's ass but, Nianna, Melanie, Ashley, Baeza, Princeton, and Tyga held me back. That bitch lucky too because I would have fucked her up.

Destiny: *mumbles* Lucky bitch.

Melanie's POV

Okay, all this fighting and shit already is crazy. This Aubrey bitch is trying to get herself killed and I know damn well if she keep talking shit to my baby momma and bestfriend, I'ma cut the hoe. Everything chilled out after a little while, but it was a very awkward silence. Aubrey and Ariana was still staring at Destiny. Destiny eventually got mad again but she didn't cuss them out this time.

Destiny: BOO! (What we say when someone is staring at them)

We finally got to the club and let me tell you I was twerkinggggg! WOOP WOOP ! Twerk twerk twerk twerk! Twerkin' for Jesussss !

We all went to the VIP section and me and Destiny was bouncing that ass. I never knew that someone with such little butt could twerk so well. Next thing I know Roc was behind me and Baeza was behind Dessie. Nianna was dancing with Tre Melvin and Tyga while Ashley was popping that ass on Prince. Aubrey and Ariana was dancing with Ray and Twist. Apriela was all on Prod. Khalil was with Nia while Diggy was trying to start dancing with me. It was a lot of fun ... until we heard someone.

??: Bitch don't get that ass rocked in this club. For real you do not fucking know me you stupid ass broad !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Aubrey , everyone hates you right now but it will change :D

SHORT ! CHAPTER ! LORD. .-.

Who is fighting now? .___."