Chapter 6: The Ass Whoopin

Destiny's Pov

??:Bitch don't get that ass rocked in this club. For real you do not fucking know me you stupid ass broad !

I turned around to see Ariana and Nianna face to face.. I walk up to them and get in the middle

Destiny: Listen whatever issues yall have , yall can handle that shit at the house.. We in public don't embarrass us !

Ariana: You better get ya girl before she gets knocked the fuck out!

Nianna: Hold the fuckery up bitch!! Yo dumb ass cousin pulled my motherfucking hair ! So if she would've stayed in her ghettowood high lane.. We wouldn't be in this mess..

Aubrey: Someone please let me beat these bitches asses * points to Nianna and Destiny*

Nianna and Destiny: Excuse me bitch?!?!

I swear to god let this bitch touch me!

Baeza: Cmon guys lets handle this at the house..

Tre: Ain't nobody got time for fights right now...

Nianna and I rolled out eyes and went back to twerking on the guys...

*3 hours later*

Ariana's Pov

At the club Nianna wanted to start stuff.. So while she was eating in the kitchen I went to her room and pulled her suitcase out.. I saw a pic of her mom and her in it... I tore it in pieces...

Melanie's Pov

I came out of the bathroom and saw Ariana walk into my room..  I stood by the door as she ripped Nianna's picture of her and her mom into pieces... I ran downstairs sad and mad AF..

Ashley: Melanie what's the matter?

Melanie: Ariana... needs an ass whooping ... NOW

Destiny: What did that bitch do now?

Melanie: Nianna remember that picture?

Nianna: The one of me and my mom... Yeah why?? *eyes turn red*

Nia: Melanie don't tell her she ripped it

Melanie:.........................................

Tre's Pov

We were talking about the club when we heard screaming and running

"Nianna Nooo! " I heard Ashley yell

We all ran into Nianna's room and saw her in Ariana's face

Nianna: Bitch did you just rip my picture?!?!

Ariana: Yeah... *gasps* Don't tell me your upset... It's not my fault your mother was killed and you had that to remember her..

Oh shit! Now I'm pissed..

Nianna: Listen here bitch!! My mother was killed IN FRONT of me! Okay!! Let's say your mother was shot 6 times IN FRONT of you! and all you had to remember her face was ONE FUCKING picture! I bet you feel the same exact pain!!!

Ariana: Are you gonna cry? Cause I thought we came here to be the baddest.. and honey, you aren't the baddest...

Nianna's Pov

At this moment I wanted to punch life outta this bitch

Nianna: Iight bitch Imma give you 2.12 seconds to tape that picture together-gets cut off-

Ariana: Or what? You gon hit me? *gets in Nianna's face* Huh? or are you gonna be a scary little bitch just like your mother...

I think I need to go home.. Now

Nianna: Melanie , Destiny

Melanie and Destiny: Yeah?

Nianna: Pack my shit.. I'm leaving

Afterwards I just stared whooping her ass.. I pulled all her hair out.. Even her real hair.. I scratched her face up and I think I broke her nose ... After 20 minutes of me whooping her ass I got pulled off by my hair and Aubrey was hitting me.. So I whooped that ass too... Bitches think Imma leave getting jumped... Hell Nahh babe! 5 minutes later I got pulled off by Tre and Tyga

Tyga: Iight Lil Mama you beat her ass cmon!

Tre: She light as hell for someone who rocked two girls...

I giggled a little... They carried me to their room.. They had these 2 huge ass beds.. They put me on one... I calmed down but I started to cry...

Tyga: You okay?

NIanna: No... She ripped the last thing I had of my mom... I don't have anything to remember her by now...

They sat next to me and rubbed my back...

Tre: It'll be okay Nianna...

Tyga: Try to calm down

Prince's Pov

I am shocked!! See I told them too dumbasses not to go for a girl who got her ass beat!! Smdh I walk to Tyga and Tre's room to check up on Nianna..

Prince: She okay?

They shook they heads.. 5 minutes later a producer came in...

Kelly ( Producer ) : Nianna?

Nianna: Let me guess... I gotta go home..

Kelly: No.. You need to go to a hotel for the night..

Nianna: Iight.. Wait can one of the girls and guys come w/ me?

Kelly: Bring who ever you like

Nianna's Pov

I decided to bring Destiny Baeza Melanie Roc and Tyga.. I went to there room and told them and they agreed... *sighed*

Ariana and Aubrey's pov

Its okay I'mma get Nianna's ass.... Hahahahahahahaha

____________________________________________________________________________________

WOW.... SMH!!!

Hope ya like!

NiNii!!