The movie soon ended and I drank the remaining coke. The dim lights were back on and I turned to Heath with a smile and found him staring at me.

"Heath", I called him and he sat straight before turning his head away like he came out from a trance. Then he turned back to me. He stood up and extended his hand for me. I took it before standing up.

"Let's go. There are still places that we should go", he said happily as he guided me down the hall and out of the theater. I walked along with him outside.

We got to the third floor in the mall.

"So where are we going now?", I asked while looking at him. He turned to me with a smile.

"Not telling. But how is the movie? I see you were pretty much involved in it", he commented and I blushed remembering how I behaved.

"Um.... Sorry for that. The movie was good. I enjoyed it", I said.

"No need to say sorry. Also glad you enjoyed it", he said smiling while looking at me. Suddenly he stopped walking and I looked at him confused. "Turn around", he said and I did. It's the Scary House. My eyes widened and I looked back at him.

"Scary House?", I asked with my eyes still wide.

"Why? Are you scared?", he asked in a teasing tone.

"What? Pff.... No. I.... I am not scared", I stuttured and looked here and there while trying to act like I am not scared, while in the inside I am. He cupped my right cheek and made me look at him as he took a step close to me.

"Oh really. But I remember you freaking out once you saw a scary movie", he said and I blushed. I remember that day. I saw a scary movie and I didn't leave his side for the whole day. But I stopped blushing when I also remembered how he ignored me the whole day. The pain in my heart was back when I remembered it and I looked away, while pulling away from him and took a step back.

"Yeah. Sorry for that day", I said looking down. He took a step close to me again and held my face in his hands.

"No. I am sorry. I didn't realize what I had then. I hope I will have it back", he said whispering the last part while looking away from me. There was a minute of awkwardness between us. The memories started to flood again, but I controlled myself and stood strong. I pulled away from him.

"So, aren't you going to get in the line to buy the tickets?", I asked trying change the atmosphere between us. His face showed pain for a few seconds and he looked down while leaving a breathe. He looked up with a smile and fished two tickets from his pockets.

"How?", I asked in wonder. He didn't stand in the line. He gave me an arrogant look that said that he can do anything. Of course, it's Heath after all.

"Let's go now", he said and took my hand in his. He gave the tickets to the person who stood near the door and the person opened the door for us. We both got in and the door was closed behind us, leaving in the dark room. I instantly got scared.

"Heath", I whispered in fear, although he held my hand. I felt his hand on top of mine.

"Baby, I am right here", he whispered in the dark.

"Yeah", I said back for some reason and we both took a step forward.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Came a sound through the walls suddenly and I jumped in fright before clutching Heath's hand tightly. He put his hand on mine.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I shouted once I heard the sound again.

"Baby relax. I right here", he whispered in my ear and I only held on to his arm.