"Here. Your favorite tomato flavored pop corn and the coke", he said as he put the pop corn in my lap and put the coke beside me. I smiled at him.

"Than-", I started, but stopped, once he gave me the look, which has the warning and playfulness together in it.

"Ready for the show?", he asked looking at me. I popped a pop corn in my mouth and looked at him.

"Of course", I replied. He rested his elbow on the arm set and raised his hand before flicking his thumb and middle fingers. The dim lights that were on, were now off and the whole theater filled with darkness. Suddenly there was a ray of light coming from the wall of our back and I looked up to see that it's coming from the projector room. I turned front again and the big screen is now on.

 I turned front again and the big screen is now on

I looked at it all in bewildered. My mouth is hung open in shock. No one has ever done this for me. I turned to look at Heath and found him already staring at me with a smile on his face. My mouth is still open. He put his fingers under my chin and closed my mouth gently. He pointed his right hand fore finger towards the screen, telling me that the movie has started. I turned back to the screen.

I saw the movie name Jurassic World appear on the screen, but one question kept running through my mind. How did he do all this? But I already know the answer to that. He is Heath King and he can do anything. I concentrated on the movie soon, while eating pop corn in the middle and drinking the coke. I got so involved in the movie.

Whenever the dinosaur comes near the kids, I sink back in my seat, like it's me who the dinosaur is chasing. At a point I held Heath's sleeve and fisted it before moving to him, as I got scared of what the dinosaur will do to them.

"Run! Run!", I whispered to myself as the kids started to run. I sat up straight in my seat.

"Relax. It's just a movie", Heath said amused from beside me, but I ignored him and only stared at the screen, while shushing him. I felt him stare at me all the time though. I wanted coke, so I put my hand on it, but I felt something smooth and looked down to find my hand on top of his. I looked up at him and found him staring at me. We stared for a few minutes. I am almost lost in the depth of his eyes. Almost.

"Sorry", I said taking my hand back and looked away, but look back when he talked.

"No. You take it. It's okay", he said while giving me the cool drink. I didn't want to extend it, so I took it from him with a smile and put the straw near my mouth before sipping it. After that, for a while we continued to watch the movie. I felt a hand touch mine and looked down to see him holding my hand and I looked at him to find him smiling happily. God! Why is he doing this?

"Heath", I called and he looked at me. I turned my gaze to our hands and him. "Don't", I said shaking my head and he took a deep breathe before closing his eyes. He opened then and looked at me, before nodding his head and leaving my hand with a sad look on his face. His lips went into a tight line as he stared at the screen. I sighed and turned back. There is nothing I can do about us now I don't want to.