Chapter 13~ Twilight and Blue Tips

A.N IM SO RIDICULOUSLY HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! 1 im gonna see my friend I havent seen allllllll summer and 2 I FIGURED OUT THE ENTIRE PLOT OF THE REST OF THE STORY! @emmy8421 AND I WERE KIKING UNTIL 1 AM AND I WAS REALLY TIRED BUT WE TALKED OUT HER FANFIC AND HER WRITERS BLOCK IS GONE AND WE DID THE SAME WITH MINE AND I'M SO EXCITED!

Okayyyyy so I'm changing it back to 5 votes and 2 comments! I still havent gotten that but I'm going away until Saturday so I can't update NOOOOOO! Anyway here's le chappy

Chapter 13~ Twilight and Blue Tips

-Harry's POV (oooh new POV)

-“Everyone’s so quiet” Mrs.Malik chuckled scanning the dining room table. I think everyone was just mad someone for cheating in the stupid pool noodle game. And all of the guys were mad at me as I may or may not have whacked them where the sun don’t shine so they would fall over.

-“Aren’t we excited to be back?” Niall’s mum asked. I decided it would be easier to not answer because, honestly, who wants to stay in a half-exploded cabin. On their vacation. In the middle of nowhere. Yeah no one. I watched out of the corner of my eye as Zayn looked away.

-“Zayn? You okay, mate?” I crinkled my eyebrows together. The rest of the table was distracted in boat conversation, so they wouldn’t be worried about what we talking about.

-“Yeah” he mumbled and continued to stare off into space with that always-there brooding look while poking his plate with a fork.

-Or maybe not into space, but at the caution tape on the stairs. My question was really stupid, really how is a person okay after that? This really is my fault, why didn’t I just tell him right when Brittany was trying to kiss me at the party? Just afraid of a punch in the face, I wish I could just go back in time so I could grab myself by the shoulders and shake some sense into him. How a punch in the face, a bloody nose, was nothing compared to the alternative. The memory of the flames wavered in my vision. Exploding, engulfing everything, everyone. I felt the same sick feeling in my stomach I had, worrying that my best friend was gone. Suddenly, I couldn’t imagine eating on my churning stomach.

-“I’m done, I’ll clean up the yard” I pushed away from the table glad no one asked what was wrong. Like anyone needed to hear that story again.

-I felt much better to be outside. The cold nipped at my bare arms, but I liked the contrast from the claustrophobic feeling I was having inside of being swallowed by a firework. The stars twinkled in the sky and were reflected in the placid water, a picture perfect scene. Sure that the dinner would be dragged on by one of the younger kids refusing to eat their vegetables, I strolled past the mess I was supposed to be cleaning and perched on one of the benches on the dock. A boat somewhere sent ripples through the water, wavering the image of the stars.

-I spotted a star in the reflection that looked distorted, like a chunk of it was missing. Normally I would just look away, the star being significant in no way, but now it reminded me of how it looked like a piece of Zayn was missing. I didn’t move my gaze from the star, like my stare could protect it. Another huge wave rippled through the lake, coming to a crash right on top of my Zayn star.

-My head snapped from looking at the water when I heard leaves rustling and a twig snap. I cursed myself with the thought that it could be Brittany, so my pulse was running 100mph. I crept across the yard to the side of the house I heard the snap come from. My pulse raged even higher when I saw a person. Brittany?

-I thought back to my Zayn star, I have to do something to stop Brittany. Something to stop the wave. I continue towards the person. I was just thinking they’re too small when I saw a flash of blonde.