Chapter 2~ Driving and an Unpleasant Surprize

Chapter 2~ Drving and an Unpleasant Surprize

-Perrie's pov-

*plink* *plink* *plink*

I groaned and pulled the blankets off me and trudged over to the window. It's been a ritual since....before I can remember that Niall will throw sunflower seeds at my window when he wants me to wake up. Why sunflower seeds? His grandmum thinks he loves them and sends him a crate for his birthday, but really he hates them so he throws them at my window. There's always a whole bunch of birds and squirrels below my window now.

I yanked it open and stuck my head out. He stood at his window looking out too.

"Hey bed head" I grinned. And his hands flew up to his faux blonde hair.

"I could say to same to you" he retorted. I turned to look in the full length mirror on my closet door. My shoulder length blonde hair was normal on the right but somehow stuck straight out on the left.

"Ah crap!" I whined and I heard Niall laughing his head off as I threw it up into a bun.

"What did you want?" I asked as his laughter began to die down a bit.

"We're leaving for the lake in 20 minutes" he told me.

"Kk, later Ni" I slammed the window. Okay, time to get ready.

I chose a 3/4 sleeve crop top with the Batman logo on it and a pair of jean shorts with my favorite black Dr.Martens. I fixed my messy bun, using a brush this time, and applied some natural makeup.

There was bang on my door. "Come in!" I called trying to shove my fluffy pillow in my suitcase.

"Hurry up, I wanna go!" Niall came bounding into the room.

"One sec" I replied struggling with the zipper on the suitcase still.

"Sit on it" Niall told me and I obeyed looking for anyway to stop with that stupid zipper. Niall easily zipped it closed and then shoved me off.

"HEY!" I cried looking up at him now holding the suitcase.

"What, I wanted to go?" he shrugged innocently. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"You're such a brat" I teased following him out of my house. He just laughed and proceeded to shove my suitcase in the trunk of his family's car and clambered into the backseat.

I said goodbye to my mum and dad and then climbed in the car after Ni. His mum and Harry's mum were in the front and I ended up inbetween Niall and Harry because, to quote Harry, I'm "as tiny as a 3 year old."

"Do you guys want to play a game?" Harry questioned once the mums were absorbed in planning everything they had to do once we got there.

"Sure, what game?" I replied after realizing that Niall had fallen asleep with his mouth hanging open.

"You can't really play truth or dare sitting in a car, how about Hot or Not?" he suggested and I nodded. Hot or Not was one of my favorite games.

"I'll start. Blue eyes, hot or not?" I started the game.

"Hot. Long hair, hot or not?" Harry continued.

"Eww, not. Especially when it's in a ponytail." I stuck my tongue out and he laughed. "Giggling, hot or not?"

"Hmmm, yeah hot. Varsity jackets, hot or not?" he continued.

"Hot as long as it doesn't mean they do nothing but play sports. Tomboys, hot or not?" I asked.

"I prefer girly-girls. Glasses, hot or not?" he questioned.

"Depends on the guy." I answered.

"You're not giving a definite answer on anything!" He whined before I could ask my Hot-or-Not question.

"I like guys with depth." I shrugged.

"Ugh, fine just ask the next question." He gave up realizing that I was stubborn.

We played Hot-or-Not for most of the ride until Harry looked out the window and realized that civilazation had disappeared entirely.

"Uh, mum. How far away is this place from town?" Niall questioned. They exchanged a suspicious glance.

"Oh it's not that bad." Mrs.Styles said after a minute of silence.

"How far mum?" Harry asked and neither of the mums answered.

"Mrs.Horan?" I asked getting nervous. Was there even cell service? I'd promised my friends that I would text them!

"It's just ya know....oh look we're here!" Niall's mum scurried out of the car as soon as it was stopped. Suspicious. I followed Niall out of the car and got even more worried when I saw that Louis and Zayn were running around the yard holding their phones in the air. Ah crap... 

I looked around. To one side of the house was the beautiful expanse of the lake and to the other what looked like miles and miles of endless woods. Ah crap times 2....

"Is there no phone service?" I asked and squinted my eyes closed preparing for the answer.

"I can't any! ZERO bars!"

I opened my eyes to see Louis thrusting his phone in my face. He was right. Zero bars. And it'd even given up on searching.

"THERES NO CABLE!" Waliyha and Lottie came out of the cabin screaming and my jaw dropped. What the crap?!

"MUM!" Zayn whined turning to his mum, the only one to stay near the crowd of teenagers realizing that there was no phone service.

"Surprize!" was all she tried.

WHAT THE CRAP???

A.N so I decided to change it to 20 reads for the next chapter and there was 19 so...eh YOLO. Please vote and comment and remember that ily guys!

the picture at the side is the cabin :))))))))))

~Gracie