Chapter 6~Movies and HOLY CRAP THERE'S WIFI?!

Chapter 6~ Movies and Holy Crap There's WiFi?!

Perrie's pov

"Niall stop hogging the popcorn!" I whined grabbing the bowl from him. We got along unless there was food involved. He looked at me with a pouty face but there was no way I was letting him all of it. Me eating all of it...that sounds pretty good.

"Hotel For Dogs!" Phoebe pulled the shiny DVD case out of the drawer.

"Noooo! Pitch Perfect!" Zayn argued.

"We've seen it 5 times!" Waliyha shot back.

"Braveheart!" I interjected.

"Yes, Braveheart!" Fizzy agreed.

"Toy Story!" Liam shouted.

"Everyone shut up, we're watching The Notebook!" Harry yelled. This was a very disorganized way to pick a movie...

"No we're not!" Louis screeched at him.

"And don't even try to suggest Love, Actually cuz it's a no too!" Niall cut Harry off and I exploded into laughter.

"Let's watch-" Louis started.

"Don't even say it" Zayn interrupted and I started laughing harder at Louis'  shocked expression. These boys are funny enough to be a comedy routine.

"Finding Nemo!" Niall yelled as loud as he could and I immediately screamed agreeing with him. When we were little we watched Finding Nemo all the time.

"Yes! I love Dory!" Waliyha agreed.

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming" Louis said making a fish motion with his hands.

"And the turtle dude!" Liam added causing everyone to make noises like 'yeah i remember him'.

"Let's watch Nemo, then!" Zayn jumped up off the couch and grabbed the disk case off the table.

"We're watching a kid movie?" Brittany scoffed like she couldn't believe how lame we were.

"We do have children in the room" Waliyha pointed out not looking at Brittany and pretending a loose string on the carpet was more interesting. I knew what a jerk Brittany was from school, and Waliyha's snide comments about everything she said were getting quite funny.

"They're outnumbered, though" Brittany whined.

"Can you think about anyone but yourself?" Waliyha burst out looking at Brittany finally.

There was a good minute of silence of the two of them looking at each other with a hatred as pure as water. The rest of us just looked around wondering what was going on.

"Get out" Brittany finally said.

"Gladly, I'd hate to be the cloudy day over Britt's world" Waliyha said sarcastically and stormed out of the room and stomped upstairs. Brittany sat there gaping after her.

She began looking through the drawer and pulled out a blood red case. "We're watching Paranormal Activity" she announced and stood up to put it in.

"But, that's rated R" Zayn protested looking over at his little sister still in the room.

"They can leave the room." Brittany replied sternly and Zayn just stood there looking from her to Safaa.

"Zayn...you're b*tch of sister has been ridiculously mean to me today. I think you owe me this atleast" Brittany said before erupting into fake tears. Safaa looked over at her conflicted brother with a face of determination. Was she determined not to leave or....?