1

I was 14 years old going on 15 and id been here since birth according to Ms. Amelia. I didn't call her that though.

I called her Amy Pond. I mean why not? "I'm going out to meet up with Ray and Kaity at caribou real quick!" I called waiting for her answer.

"Okay! Make sure you girls are back by noonish to finish cleaning your guys' room! Bye, sweet girl love you!" Amy called out of the kitchen.

"Bye love you too!" I said walking out the door and towards caribou.

*time skip brought to you by Sam and Dean*

I walked into caribou and smiled. There they were my best friends in the whole entire world were sitting on the couch.

"Annie!" Rayah yelled walking up to me Kaitlynn following close behind. "I got you your favorite!" Ray said waving the caramel latte in my face.

I snatched it from her and took a sip. "Thanks, Ray. We have to be back around noon so we can finish cleaning our room for the adoption session." I said sitting in front of the laptop we shared.

"Supernatural, Doctor Who, or Sherlock?" I asked opening Netflix. They rolled their eyes. I laughed. "Supernatural it is then!"
*another time skip brought you by Castiel*

One Season of Supernatural later it was 11:30. "Guys let's head back and after our room, we can watch season 10," I said shutting the laptop.

We walked for 5 minutes then arrived at the orphanage we called home. I smiled when we walked inside and Jay, Taylor, and Lilah ran up to us.

"Annie up!" Jay said his arms reaching up and his hands clenching into a fist and unclenching over and over.

"Okay, buddy." I laughed scooping up the 3-year-old boy. "Yay!" I heard Taylor and Lilah squeal as they were picked up.

Taylor by Ray and Lilah by Kaity. "Have you finished your room, Jay?" I asked walking up the stairs. He shook his head no.

I smiled. "Go clean your rooms guys! We have company in 15 minutes!" I yelled o everyone heard me.

I heard footsteps run up the stairs and past me to the numerous bedrooms. I smiled and headed to the one that had RayAK on it.

Ten minutes later we were finished and sitting on the couch in our room watching Supernatural while waiting for them to get to our room.

"And in here we have Annie, Rayah, and Kaitlynn. If you adopt one of these girls be prepared for the shedding of tears." Amy said walking towards our room.

"Why is that?" A vaguely familiar voice said. "Oh, they're best friends!" She said walking into all three of us fighting.

"Girls!" Amy yelled and we stopped. "Why are you guys fighting again?" She sighed.

"Ray may or may not have pissed Annie off by saying Dean is the worst Supernatural character ever," Kaitlynn said really fast.

"So I said Sam was the worst character and then Kaity tried to pry us apart and Ray and I ended up dissing Cas," I said.

"Oh never mind then," Amy said motioning for the guest to come in. I almost died. In front of me stood Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese.