♥Chapter 3♥

''There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction.''- Salvador Dali

The following day five o'clock came faster than Iris had anticipated. After a day at school listening to boring law lectures she couldn't wait to let off some steam.

At half past four she took a quick cold shower and changed into more comfortable clothes, a red hoodie and leggings. Her parents were both still at work so she could go out without them asking her a hundred questions about where she was going and with whom she was going to be. She had to make sure to be back before eight o'clock though because that was when they would be back.

After she ate a cereal bar she got in her car and followed the directions that Pierce had texted her to get to his apartment. 

It only took her half an hour to get to his place and it would have take her even less if she hadn't got lost.

She walked up the steps and rang the bell next to the name Mr.Black

''Yes, who is it?'' Pierce's voice asked her from the intercom.

''It's me, Iris," She said nervously, she hoped that he hadn't forgotten about their lesson.

''Iris! Come on in, the door is open. My apartment is number 4,'' He told her. There was a hint of surprise in his voice, like he couldn't believe that she had really came.

''Thank you!''

She opened the front door and climbed up the stairs to his apartment. Her heart was beating wildly in her chest and she couldn't calm down. Maybe it was the fact that this was the first time that she was going to be alone with a guy in his apartment, but he was her teacher so she didn't have anything to worry about.

Iris knocked on the black door with the gold 4 on it and waited for him to open the door for her.

She hadn't been waiting for more than five seconds when he opened the door with a grin on his face.

''Iris you came! Come in, come in!'' He welcomed her in his apartment as she smiled shyly at him.

''Wow, you have an amazing place!'' Iris told him as she looked around. The walls weren't painted a single boring colour, instead they all had paintings on them. There were also canvases in corners here and there. She couldn't help but think that if her mother was there she would have a heart attack because of her OCD. 

''Really? You are the first person who ever told me that!'' He told her with wide blue eyes.

''Well, your house is the place where you can really be yourself and you shouldn't care about what others say about it. The paintings on the walls are really interesting,'' She said as she moved closer to the paintings to inspect them. There was everything on them from flowers to pistols. ''It's like they tell a story.''

''You don't miss anything do you?'' He joked.

''No, I don't, it's one of my talents and why my parents say that I'll be a great lawyer one day.''

''Oh, so you are studying to become a lawyer? I thought that you were going to become an artist, your work is truly a masterpiece,'' Pierce told her in a disappointed voice.