Shattered

No one's POV

Manik says with his broken and lightly/softly voice "It's paining. It's paining here Aliya. It's paining a lot!" While saying 'here' he showed his heart. He cries. Aliya touches his cheeks and wipes his tears away and hugs him tight. She couldn't see him like this and even she started crying. They kept on hugging for some time and then she broke the hug and says "now I need to go and you need to talk to Nandini about this, I am sure she will understand. Good luck." Before going, she gives a small kiss on his cheeks. Then she goes and leaves broken Manik alone.
Now Manik is all alone. He is really shattered. He sits on the floor.

Manzilein ruswa hain
Khoya hai raasta
Aaye le jaaye
Itni si iltejaa
Ye meri zamanat hai
Tu meri amaanat hai haan...

He keeps on crying and looks to the stars on top.

Mujhko iraade de
Kasamein de, waade de
Meri duaaon ke ishaaron ko sahaare de
Dil ko thikaane de
Naye bahaane de
Khaabon ki baarishon ko
Mausam ke paimane de
Apne karam ki kar adaayein
Kar de idhar bhi tu nigaahein

It starts raining but he didn't notice and kept quiet.

Sun raha hai naa tu
Ro raha hun main
Sun raha hai naa tu
Kyun ro raha hun main

Nandini gets up and goes out of the room. he searches for Manik and finds him sitting on the floor in the bolcony. Somehow, Manik felt like she was standing behind him, she didn't make noice but still he turned around and yes, she was standing behind him. Both kept on looking at each other and silence took the main role. But somehow both made small steps further, they didn't even realize. Nandini was crying aswell. Her eyes were soo red because of crying all the day. Step by step they decrease the distance between them . Nandini came more closer to him. He automatically stepped back and tried tonnot touch her. She got confused but still tried to come closer to him. He kept on stepping back. Manik says "Nandini, I have hurt you once, I can't take the risk of hurting you more. You can go when your health gets better. I am sorry Nandini, I am really very sorry." Nandini kept on coming closer to him. He was crying. She hugged him, very tight as if they never saw each other for 40 years, like that they have been missing each other. Nandini cries aswell.