Manik and Nandini sitting on a couch .K.I.S.S.I.N.G.

Nandini's POV

In the morning, I woke up very early. When I went downstairs, I saw Manik putting down all the decorations from yesterday.

Nandini : Hey

Manik : Already woke up so early ?

Nandini : ehm.. actually I couldn't sleep.

Manik : why?

Nandini : Dunno, forget it.

Manik : I too couldn't sleep .

Nandini : Why?

Manik : I think I am in love with someone.

Nandini : Can I help you by putting down all these decorations?

Manik : If you want to.

Nandini : Ok. I will take off all the ballons .

Manik : Ok. But please be careful.!

Nandini : Don't worry.

I am standing over a chair and want to put down all the ballons but suddenly I couldn't stand and was about to fall , I closed my eyes and shout. But I didn't fall down. Someone catched me.

Manik : Nandu.. Now you can open your eyes.

I opened my eyes and saw Manik looking at me. He catched me from falling and I am on his arms. I smiled at him . When I saw him I couldn't say anything, we both are quiet and we just look at each other. I was like enchanted. He brings me on a couch and sits near to me. Suddenly he starts shouting.

Manik : I said that u should be careful!! Agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh ??!!

Nandini : Now I am fine na, thank you!

Manik comes near to me, I am leaning on the couch and he still comes closer that I could feel his breath. I closed my eyes and was busy listening to his breaths. Then suddenly I felt his lips in mine. I opened my eyes and saw him soo close to me. He has his eyes closed...

Manik : Maine kaha na, I am in love. I love you Nandini!

I was surprised and couldn't say anything for sometime then

Nandini : I love you too.

I hugged him while I said the 3 magical words. I was like in heaven.

He gets up and goes after a while he comes again and sits near to me.

Manik : Do you want to be my girlfriend?

He brought roses for me.

I was soo happy.

Nandini : Ha.

He kiss me but then Navya and Dhruv came in . They saw us kissing and they looked shocked and surprised to us.