WHAT IS THE TRUTH BEHIND ALL THIS? Part1

Nobody's POV

He suddenly stopped and got off of Nandini. She was breathing heavily and had no clue what happened. And his behaviour was soo strange that she got confused and was busy with her thoughs. But then she came back to her senses by the door closing hard. She looked at the door and thought he must be left. She was still breathing heavily. But then she got up from the bed and was about to go to washroom but then she couldnt walk and fell down. She started crying and sobbing. She had nothing to live for . Her first love turned into a monster. While thinking all these , she imagined how Manik said that she has made his life into hell. She was confused . And thought of how she could have made his life into hell. But then she heard Maniks voice coming outside of the room. She heard that he screamed to anyone but she couldnt hear what he says. She wiped her tears and stood up from the floor. She went to the door and opened the door silently. She saw Manik shouting to someone. But she couldnt see the other person standing in front of him. Manik looked hell angry and kept shouting .

She could only hear him saying : how dare you to come here ??

He kept saying that only. And then he held that person's shoulders and made it come closer to him. And finally she could see who it was. It was Dhruv !!! She got shocked and made noise without realizing. Manik saw Nandini seeing them. He got hell angry and left Dhruv. He whispered something to him and made his way to come to Nandini. She got hell scared and went in the room. She closed the door. She trusted Dhruv. But if he too was like Manik ?? A Maniac !! She started crying bitterly. And then she heard the door opening and within a second she found herself pinned to the wall. She saw Manik in front of her.

He was holding her arms very strong. She cried because of the pain and asked to leave her but he ignored and kept looking at her.

Manik : How dare you to come out of this room ?? Hun ?? Who told u to come out ?? Do you have any rights ??? When u are here , I have all rights over you !! Nandini : why am I here ?? What is going on ?? Why are you behaving like this ?Manik started laughing and left a confused Nandini behind him.