WHAT IS THE TRUTH BEHIND ALL THIS? Part2

Nobody's POV

Nandini was angry now. She held his arm and made him stop and turned him around.

Nandini : Tell me! Why were you shouting at Dhruv? I am sure he is not involved in this mess! Now tell me!

Manik pinned her to the wall.

Manik : Now shut your damn mouth and listen to me. You are not gonna talk to me till I kill you, or else I will have to kill you NOW and shut your mouth by myself! Have you got it?

Nandini didn't respond. She was just looking at him and had moist eyes.

Manik : HAVE YOU GOT IT!!!!

Nandini : Then kill me! Right now!!

Manik got irritated and left her. He turned around.

She was shouting at him : WHO ARE YOU TO KILL ME HUN? WHO ARE YOU???!!!

Manik got hell frustrated and pinned her to the wall with all his force. Her arms turned red by his force. She couldn't bear it and begged him to leave her many times but he was ignoring her.

Manik : I AM A BAD NIGHTMARE OF YOURS, Nandini!!!

He had this shameless irritating smirk again on his face.

He left the room and came again after few seconds. He had some foods on his hand.

Nandini : What is that?

Manik : Your food.

Nandini : Why do you still care about me? Sometimes I feel you are a MONSTER and now I feel you are a HUMAN.

Manik : Have you forgot? You were calling me Monster Manik' now I am THE MONSTER MANIK!

He again smirked and left the room. Nandini was hungry but she didn't want to eat something what he brought. She sat on the floor but she was only looking at the bag.

Manik (from outside of the room, door was closed) : If you won't eat it, then I will make you eat it. So, go and eat your damn food!!!

Nandini stood up and went to the bag. She open it. There was a burger . Hamburger. Her favourite! She was recalling the old sweet moments she spent with Manik.

Manik came in but Nandini was busy with recalling the old moments. He still had that smirk on his face seeing her smiling, she had the burger on her hand. He came in front of her but still she didn't see him. He got irritated.

He took the burger out of her hand. She came back to her senses.

Manik : Nevermind to interrupt but THE OLD SWEET MANIK HAVE GONE! NOW IT'S MONSTER MANIK!! DON'T FORGET THAT!

He puts water on the table and leaves the room. She eats the burger and drinks the water. She was curious what Manik was doing. She left everything on the table and went to the door. She heard Manik talking to someone. This is the right time! Now she needs to listen to him and get to know THE REAL MANIK! She gets out of the room and walks towards his voice. She saw the house. It was a mess! It wasn't like a normal house! It was like a very very very old house. She got shocked. She went closer to the voice of Manik's. She saw a room. The door of the room was open. There is comes the voice! She is near to the room. She hears some people talking.

Manik : Hey, this won't cost Nandini's life. But yes, if we need to kill her for this, then I will do!

Some one's voice comes (it was a guy's voice but which Nandini knows) : But we can't do it Manik!

A girl's voice came : NO! We have to kill her! This is the only option to get out of this! She is the reason why Manik's parents died!!!

Nandini thinks : Oh my god, Manik's parents died? But.. but why could I be the reason of their death?

She was confused and didn't know what to do.