In the forest !

No one's POV

Manik held Nandini's cheeks and made her look at him. Her eyes were red. Tears rolled on her face. Manik wiped her tears away.

Both went tot he hospital, to see her dad. When they got to know the room number Nandini ran to find the room. Manik was shocked... he followed her and asked her to stop. She ignored him. Tears rolled and she wiped them away and was still running. Then she stopped and saw the room. She entered the room. There was doctors. She saw the doctors and saw her dad lying on the bed. She was shocked seeing her dad like that.

She shouted : Papaaa...!!!

Manik came. He saw her shouting. The doctor held her. She broke down in tears. Manik held her arm and made her come out of the room. They were standing outside of the room now. Nandini sat down and lied her back and head to the wall. He sat in front of her and held her hands.

Manik : Everything will be fine Nandini. Shhtt...

He took her in his arms.

After sometime... they broke the hug. Nandini was feeling better now. Manik brought her water. She drank it.

Nandini : Manik, main theek hoon. Ab jao. I wanna be alone.

Manik : But Nand...

Before he could finish..

Nandini : I am fine! Go!

Manik left. Nandini stood up and walked towards outside oft he hospital. She was recalling everything what happened. Tears again rolled. She went outside. She went to her favourite place.. the beach.. She went there and sat down on the sand and was watching the sundown. She was busy with her thoughs. When it was dark she stood up and started walked. She didn't even know where is been going. She walked and walked and walked... Finally she came to a jungle. There was 2 goons sitting on the floor, she didn't notice them.

Person 1 : Oyee hello, phir se mil gayi tu...

Person 2 : haan haan..

She didn't notice them and was still walking and thinking. One of them came in front of her. She stopped and looked up. She came back from her thoughts and saw him. She got scared. She took her mobile phone out and ran. She tried to call Manik..

Manik : Hi nandu..

Nandini : Maa.. nn... iikk...

Manik : What happened? Where are you? Kiya ho raha hai waha phe???

Nandini : Wohh..

Manik : Kiya ho raha hai?

Goon 1 : Finally, got you!!

Nandini : Leave mee!!!

Manik : Nandini??? Helloo?? Nandini??? Who is there??? Nandini answer me!!!