Harry's soft song was drowned out by the sound of my phone ringing. I found it vibrating against the bedside table. I slid my finger across the screen and held it up to my ear, "Hello?"

"Hi, love!" Liam's voice was lively over the phone.

"Hi, Liam," I smiled.

"How's our boy?"

"He's well. I've gotten him to eat something. He's actually in the shower now."

"You are a miracle worker, Kate. You've cured the tummy bug!"

I giggled, "I think I did."

"Really, thank you for coming out here. We wouldn't have called you if we didn't think it was absolutely necessary. Harry was so sick. Management was talking about cutting Hong Kong out of the tour and moving on to Australia. I overheard Henry tell Terrence he was thinking about sending Harry back to London for a bit."

"I'm happy to help. It sounds like I was doing more than just Harry a favor."

"You really were helping us all, but I know it means a lot to Harry."

"Yeah," I said quietly.

"Kate?"

"What?"

"Harry really loves you. He needs you."

The shower stopped. I heard Harry moving about the bathroom. "Harry's out of the shower. I should go."

"Just...promise you won't forget that."

"I won't," I whispered. I could feel tears forming in the corners of my eyes. My vision had gone blurry.

"Thanks again, Kate."

"You're welcome. See you soon, Liam."

I stood with my back to the bathroom door. I set my phone back on the bedside table. I dabbed the corners of my eyes with my fingers to clear the tears. I didn't want Harry to see me cry. I didn't want to explain why I was crying. I heard the click of the door as Harry walked into the main living area. I blinked a few times, took a deep breath, and turned around.

"You look much better," I gushed.

Harry stood sheepishly in the bathroom doorway. He wore a pair of joggers and a white t-shirt. Even though his hair was wet from the shower, his natural curl was beginning to show as it twisted at the ends. Harry's face had gained its color back. His cheeks were looking pinker and healthier. His eyes were brighter. His smile was wider. "I feel much better, to be honest."

"Good," I smiled.

"What's the matter, love?" Harry walked toward me. He smelled like coconut shampoo. He was staring into my eyes so intently and I knew he could read my emotion. I tried to look away, but he put one long finger under my chin and tilted it upward so I was forced to meet his gaze. "Is something bothering you?"

"No," I shook my head. His finger dropped away from me. "I'm just glad to see you feeling better."

Harry smiled a sweet, unconvinced smile. "And if that's not the case, you'll tell me?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Good. Now then, I thought of something in the shower. I know you didn't choose to come to Hong Kong on your own accord. I'm willing to bet three of my mates did a little coercing. Am I wrong?"

I shook my head.

"Thought so. They probably told you I was sick."

I nodded.