17

"WHAT?" I'm now yelling."He can't be alive I literally saw him dead 30 minutes ago!" I know I sounded insensitive but I seriously can't deal with this lunatic anymore.

"I'm only telling you the doctor's updates sweetie." The cop said. "Well thank you for answering these questions you can join your family again." I go back into the hospital room and sit in the corner by myself.

"Well we need intense family therapy after this." Avery said under her breathe. Everyone just rolled their eyes, her smart remarks really get under my skin.

"It's late, I think you should all head home okay? You've had a rough day." My mom said while slowly closing her eyes.

"No mom, I want to stay with you." I whine while holding onto her arm.

"You'll see me tomorrow B okay?" She said wiping my tears now falling down my face.

"Come on sweetie." My dad said softly grabbing my arm. I go down with my dad to the main lobby of the hospital.

"Wait Dad I have to see someone." I say while walking up to the front desk.

"Dimitri Michaels please?" I ask quietly. She asked me the regular questions and renewed my ID badge. I go up to his room and see him casually watching TV while sipping on some orange juice.

"Hey." I say and sat down at the end of the bed.

He gave me a surprised look and a smile formed on his face, "Hey babe." He pulled me in for a kiss with his good arm.

"How are you doing?" I ask now standing up.

"I'm okay now since they gave me some Motrin, but it still hurts a lot. What about you? I was really worried you weren't answering your phone." He says while taking another sip.

"I don't even want to talk about it." I say quietly.

"How's your mom?" Wow he actually remembered.

"She's fine. She has surgery in the morning."

"Thanks for coming." He said quietly which surprised me. Dimitri never said thank you.

"Why wouldn't I? I care about you." I chuckle. "Did Joey or Santana stop by?"

"Nah I didn't expect them too" He said rolling his eyes. I just stay silent and watch his as he takes another sip of his orange juice.

"I think we should take a break." I say quietly. He looked up at me.

"What?" He asked.

"I think we should-"

"Did I do something to piss you off or something?" He said a little bit louder than I expected.

"N-no. It's just that...I need a break from a lot of people. Too much is going on." I mumble.

"Well if that makes you happy." He said quietly. I usually never see Dimitri this way so I'm really surprised at how quiet we was being.

"Well I'll see you later?" I peck his cheek and walk out. I see my dad leaning on the wall, he was just looking at me.

"I broke up with him." I say quietly. I say with tears strolling down my face. I actually did love Dimitri, even though it didn't seem like it he was literally the love of my life.

"It'll be okay Blair." He said holding me in his arms, "Let's go home and watch some Lifetime yeah?" He said as we head to the door.

"Maybe we'll find a movie where a girl gets kidnapped by her biological physco father." I joke.

"A little too soon." He chuckles and we head on home to start our Lifetime marathon.

---

A/N so this was pretty bad. This is the second to last chapter so the next chapter will be the last:( and I'll officially be done with this series!!!! But I have a few drafts to publish! I've been working on a new Nate Maloley fanfiction called Curls and I'm actually really proud of it so keep a look out for when I upload it:)))