16

"NO!" Me, Avery and Genesis all scream at the same time. Everything was a blur but all I know is that my dad was shot. My actual dad.

I see him land on the ground motionless and the police start to aim at Sam. The monster who is apparently my father. He shot my father. I felt Sam fall to the ground and I immediately run towards my dad. Avery, Genesis and I are literally on top of him trying to get a response.

"Ladies we need to take him to the hospital to get stitched up okay? It's just a shot to the arm, you shouldn't be worried."

I turn around and see Sam laying on the ground motionless. I felt my heart start to pound for some reason and I slowly walked over to look at him. Oh my god.

He was dead.

I feel tears start to fall down my face, for some reason I felt sad. But why sad for him? The monster who hurt my parents? I couldn't stop crying, I felt someone tap my shoulder and embrace me in a hug.

"C'mon lets go to the hospital okay? Mom is going to have her surgery tomorrow morning and it's wicked late." Genesis said trying to calm me down.

Ten minutes later I was sitting in the hospital room with my mom, Avery, Genesis and my two uncles.

I told them everything up until the recent events that happened a few hours ago. Surprisingly they didn't look as shocked as I thought they would be. It's like they expected something like this to happen. But Avery and Genesis were too shocked to speak.

"I'm just happy you're okay sweetie." My mom said holding onto my hand. The old Blair would usually pull out her her grip and give her a glare, but after all of this chaos I just need a hug. I wrapped my arms around my mom and hugged her as gently as I could.

"I'm sorry for everything mom."

"Surprise." We turn and see my dad standing in the door with a white pad around his upper arm.

"Dad!" We all scream! And run up to him and give him a huge hug.

"Hey hey, watch stitches." He said with a smirk on his face. He always made the best out of the worst situations.

"Blair, how are you doing sweetie?" My dad asks while holding me close to him.

"I honestly don't know." I say looking down. I mean I was just kidnapped by my actual father that I just found out about a day ago and now he's dead. That's a lot for a person to swallow.

"Blair Gilinsky?" I turn and see cops standing in the doorway. Oh god what did Joey do now?

"Uhm yeah?" I say quietly.

"We need you to join us out here in the hallway to answer some questions."

"Uhm okay." I mumble and slowly walk out.

"So Ms. Gilinsky, what were your relations with Sam Wilkinson?"

I sigh loudly, "He was my father."

"Have you ever met him before the events that occurred today?"

"No." They kept on going on asking me all of these questions and I was getting pretty agitated, I just wanted to be with my mom.

"I'm sorry but why are all of these questions necessary?" I try not to sound rude. "I mean, isn't Sam Wilkinson dead anyway?" I say with no emotion.

"Actually he's still alive. He was just put into surgery." I felt my heart drop.

"What?"