2

(Top picture is Blair and Santana)

Blair

I hear my parents talking loudly two rooms over. I didn't really pay attention, I continued to pick out my outfit for the day. It had to be somewhat professional and less trashy than my usual wardrobe since I have to go to truancy court today (ew).

I hear a knock on my door and see my mom walk in, she looks pretty nervous. Which is never good, she's probably anxious about my whole truancy situation.

"Hey honey." She smiles.

"Sup mom." I respond not really paying attention.

"Are you nervous for today?" She says while sitting on my bed.

"Nah." I say while taking my shirt off and throwing my tank top on the floor.

"Not even a little? Do you get how serious this is?"

"Mom, I honestly don't care." I spat at her. I saw her face change and I think I hurt her feelings. Damn I hated it when she made that face, it made me feel like shit.

"Okay, I do care. I'm just really nervous and try to act tough. Sorry." I lie to make her feel better.

She comes over and hugs me from behind, "I love you no matter what Blair." She pecks my cheek.

"I love you too mom." I say back full of confusion. She's never this nice.

---

"Wow she actually showed up to school." Santana said out loud causing my whole homeroom to turn their heads at me.

"Nothing special to look at here people." I yell while rolling my eyes.

"So how much trouble were you in from last night?" Santana said while taking a sip from her Snapple.

"Oh my god they were so pissed. I literally thought they were gonna stab me." I joke.

"Ah they'll get over it." Joey said intruding in our conversation.

"Wow you are officially 2 minutes late to homeroom, what a rebel." I say teasing him.

"Well I mean, if you like the rebellious type." He winks.

"I'd rather drink toilet water." I scoff in a joking way.

Joey's phone rang and his face turned bright red.

"H-hello?" He mumbles. "Yeah, after school. Bye." He quickly hangs up.

"Aw, your mommy calls you during school?" I say pinching his cheek.

"No." He pushes my hand out of his face.

"Someone's sassy." I smirk, "Seriously who was it?"

"Don't worry about it, okay?"

Me and Santana just give eachother weird looks and continue with our conversation.

It was finally last period and my head was about to explode. I cannot take geometry any longer.

"How do we find the hypotenuse side of the triangle again class?" My teacher says while writing random shit on the board.

"Blair, do you know the answer?" I roll my eyes.

"Um it's the opposite of the opposite side?"

"Very good." Yeah yeah whatever.

I felt my phone buzz and see a text from Dimitri.

Dimitri: we hv a problem

Blair: whts up?

Dimitri: its joey.

Blair: what about him?

Dimitri: just come meet me Santana and Joey at Doric Park. Like now.

Blair: I have truancy, I can't miss it.

Dimitri: fine.

Blair: babe?

Dimitri: gotta go

I rolled my eyes and somehow made it through the rest of class.

The bell rang and I went outside to find my dad's Range Rover. I hop in the back, "where's Avery?"

"Glee club with Rachel." My mom said. I just nodded.

---
Truancy wasn't as bad as I thought it was, I'm on probation for another month and if I screw up, I'm fucked. I call Dimitri to find out what was going on earlier.

"Hey." He answered.

Blair: hey, what's up with Joey?

Dimitri: you done with truancy court?

Blair: yeah why?

Dimitri: I'll explain when you get here. At Doric Park.

Blair: I can't leave my house. Grounded, remember?

I heard a sigh.

Dimitri: listen Blair, Joey's life is in danger.

Blair: What?!

Dimitri: just come, quick.

---
This is kind of confusing but I promise it will all fall into place soon.
Thank you for reading:)