Chapter Twenty-One

~

Rosalie's POV:

~

"You first."

"No, you first."

"No. You first."

"Ladies first."

"That's just an excuse for a guy to look at a girl's ass."

"Well then I'm lucky you have a perfect ass then, huh?"

"Eww, quit perving or I won't go out in public with you anymore."

"Ouch. Are you saying you're embarrassed of me?"

"Yes. Now move!" I ordered. Finally, Jay went first. He had taken me to a museum and I was pretty sure we were in a part that we weren't supposed to be in. We had come to a long narrow hallway and there was no way I was going down there first. It looked creepy as hell without any lights.

"SPAZ!" Jay suddenly yelled, turning and squeezing my sides. I let out a high pitched shriek in surprise and then slapped Jay's shoulder.

"Idiot." I muttered.

"Your reaction, though," Jay burst out laughing. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Just keep walking." I growled. He continued down the hallway and then at the end we came to a door. It was the door to a staircase. The stairs only went up.

"We should totally go up there," Jay said. "It'll be an adventure!"

"Totally! And after that we can go camp in the woods in Transylvnia!" I said in a mocking tone.

"It's not that scary. Besides, you have a fearless curly-haired body guard to protect you."

"No. I just have you."

"Come on, let's go up. Who knows what's up there?"

"Not me, and I'd like to keep it that way." I stated.

"Rose, it's a museum. The only things up there are probably stuff they've taken off of display."

"Ugh. Fine." I rolled my eyes as Jay carefully pushed open the door. We went up the staircase and came to another door. Jay opened it and suddenly, we were on the roof of the museum. I looked around and then pulled Jay down. "There's someone over there!"

"Actually there are three people..." Jay said. "Get behind that cement thing."

I crawled over behind a cement block closer to the people. I snuck a peak at them and realized who they were. My eyes widened.

"Jay..." I whispered, tapping his shoulder.

"What?"

"It's Kasie, Jayden, and Steven..."

"Let's get closer." Jay said. "Behind that other cement thing!"

I obeyed and hid behind another one. We were just out of hearing range.

We somehow were quiet enough to get closer. We both sat up against the cement block on the roof and listened carefully.

"You two better be finished before they leave!" Kasie snapped.

"Yes! The mission will be done by then." Jayden said.

"It better be. Or there will be consequences." Kasie growled.

"Why do you even want us to break up Jay and Rosalie anyways?" Steven asked.

"Because. Jay belongs with me, and Rosalie belongs in hell." Kasie stated. I could tell she was smirking triumphantly.

"What did she even do to you? Did you know she has terminal cancer?" Jayden asked.

"Obviously, you shithead." Kasie hissed. "She stole Jay from me."

"But-"

"Enough with the stupid questions! Go! Go find them and make sure they split up for good before they leave Hawaii!" Kasie suddenly shouted. I heard feet running and then looked to see Jayden and Steven running towards the door to get down from the roof. Kasie just chuckled darkly and followed behind them.

I looked at Jay who looked shocked and confused.

"They want us broken up..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't see that one coming, did you?;)

Anyways, COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW PLEASE!!!

Thanks for reading!

xx