Chapter Nine

Nick's POV:

"Aww, they're so cute sleeping together," Siva cooed.

"What about Jaythan?" Nathan pouted.

"Just wake them up you guys have to be at the air port in three hours," I whispered.

"Oh alright. WAKE UP! THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!" Tom began yelling. Rosalie and Jay sprung up and bumped heads, Rosalie proceeding to fall backwards off the bed and Jay hitting his head on the wall next to the bed. Everyone burst out laughing at their reactions.

"Fuck you all," Jay groaned, rubbing his head.

"Don't worry. I'll get them back." Rosalie smirked with an evil glint in her eye.

"You guys better be scared. The last time she got me back I ending up covered in glue, feathers, and rainbow sprinkles just because I set her alarm clock for three in the morning on a Saturday," I said, remembering when I had to go to work all sticky with feathers and sprinkles stuck to my clothes. I almost got fired that day.

"Now everyone get out so I can get ready," Rosalie ordered.

"I'll make you tea," I offered, going down to the kitchen while everyone else was getting ready to leave and packing up.

Rosalie's POV:

"Jayyyy. Give it back!" I whined, jumping up and trying to get my phone back from him. Curse my height of 5 foot 4.

"Not until you give me a kiss," he taunted, holding my phone up higher.

"Fine," I muttered. He leaned down to give me a kiss and when he closed his eyes I jumped on his back and grabbed my phone and then slid off and fell down on my bed.

"You demon," he growled, as he began tickling me. I shrieked with laughter.

"S-s-stop," I barely got out between fits of giggles.

"Say you're sorry," he chuckled, continuing to tickle my sides.

"S-sorry," I giggled, squirming around and trying to get away from his devil hands.

"HEY. LOVEBIRDS. Plane leaves in two hours. Let's go!" Siva yelled. Jay finally stopped tickling me, much to my relief.

"Let's get going," Jay said, picking me up and twirling me around.

"Will we be able to visit Paris?" I asked when he put me down.

"Anything you want, Rose," he replied, kissing my forehead. I was glad everything was back to normal between us. No drama. "I'd do anything for you, my love."

"Geek," I giggled.

"ROSALIE! JAY!" I heard the boys shout.

"We better get going before the lads have an aneurism," Jay chuckled, carrying our bags downstairs. We got outside just as the cab pulled up to drive us to the airport.

"Hey, aren't you gonna say goodbye to your big brother?" Nick asked when I got to the front door.

"Bye, Nicky. I'll be back in a month. I'll Skype you whenever I get the chance. Tell mum and dad I love them." I said, hugging Nick. He ruffled my hair and hugged me back.

"Have fun!" He called as we all piled into the cab.

Off to the air port!

Jay's POV:

The air port was filled with screaming fans. We would've given out more autographs and taken more pictures, but we were already late as it was.

"Wait, there's Jesse. I promised to say goodbye to him," Rosalie said to me, running towards him. I tried to follow her but I was swarmed by fans.

"Rosalie! We have to board!" I called.

"Come on, Jay. Where's Rose?" Tom asked me. I pointed over to where she was hugging Jesse. I knew they were only friends but it made me get angry and jealous.

"I'll go get her and we'll meet you on the plane." I said, pushing my way through the crowd to find her. "Rosalie, we have to board now."

"Okay. Bye, Jesse. I'll Skype you soon!" Rosalie hugged him one last time and he kissed her cheek before I pulled her to the boarding place. I handed the lady our tickets and we got on with only a minute to spare.

Our seats were right next to each other. Siva and Nathan sat behind us and Tom and Max sat in front of us. Hehe. Tomax.

~

"I'm bored," Rosalie said to me about a half an hour into the flight.

"Babe, the flight is only two hours," I smiled, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ears.

"Can I play on your phone?" She asked, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Sure."

I watched her start playing Angry Birds. It was pretty funny because she then began getting angry since she couldn't get past level one. I watched her go on twitter and start reading mentions from fans. Then it clicked. I grabbed my phone away from her but it was too late.

"They... they think I'm faking everything?" She asked me.

"Some fans believe whatever magazines and gossip shows say..." I murmured.

"I thought you cleared everything up."

"I did... I guess some fans still don't believe me. Those aren't true fans. The fanmily will believe me though."

"Oh. Ooh! I have an idea," she said, her eyes brightening up again. She took out her laptop and began typing something but she wouldn't let me see.

~

"Babe, the plane is almost landing. Can I see what you were typing now?" I asked impatiently.

"Okay, okay, hold on. Alright, I'm done! It's a bucket list." She said happily. I turned the laptop to see it.

1) Go to Paris [ ]

2) See The Wanted in concert front row [ ]

3) Kiss in the rain [ ]

4) Get a dog [ ]

5) Meet Justin Bieber [ ]

6) Go to a party with famous people [ ]

7) Go to Hawaii [ ]

8) Ride a horse [ ]

9) Learn to play piano [ ]

10) Swim with dolphins [ ]