Chapter Twenty-Seven

~

Rosalie's POV:

~

Ever since Jay had told me about the tour and our ugly conversation afterwards, he hardly let me out of his sight.

He was always around me, hugging or kissing me. He took me to the studio for recording five times this week and it was only Friday. Yesterday, Kelsey and I had our own girls day out since she was off of work.

"Hey, how was girl's day yesterday with Kels?" Tom asked me when I stumbled into the kitchen tiredly. I yawned.

"Good. We went shopping, met some cute boys, and got laid." I replied, grabbing a piece of bacon off of his plate.

"Hey, that's my bacon! Make your own!" Tom pouted, moving his plate out of my reach. I rolled my eyes. I felt nausea hit me but I decided to hide it until later only if it really bothered me.

"Did you even hear what I said?" I laughed, ignoring the migraine headache I was beginning to get.

"Yeah, you went shopping, met some cute boys, and got- wait!"

"I'm just kidding. We went shopping at the mall and then went out to lunch. Why am I even telling you? It was a 'girl's day."

"Don't ask me," Tom replied.

"Didn't Kelsey tell you all about our girl's day anyways?" I asked, sitting down. The room was beginning to spin.

"Not really. She just said it was fun."

"Oh, I tell Jay about my day all the time." I said, resting my head on my hands.

"You tell me what?" I heard Jay ask. I looked to where his voice came from as he entered the kitchen in just boxer shorts.

"Jay, put a shirt on." I smiled as he came over to me and kissed my cheek. Geez, some people would think we acted like an old married couple.

"No, I don't wanna." He whined, hugging me tightly. I closed my eyes, my headache worsening.

"Morning," Nathan sang as he walked in.

"Well you're in a good mood. Whose the lucky girl?" Tom winked.

"Tom, shut up!" I scolded.

"What's her name, Nate?" Jay asked.

"There's no girl," Nathan said, turning around to get a cuppa.

"Guys, stop. Obviously there's no girl. Just go get dressed." I ordered. Tom and Jay grumbled and trudged upstairs. I guess when my head hurt I automatically sounded intimidating. Once they were out of hearing range, I jumped on Nathan. "Who is she?"

"Alright, fine. There's this girl I've been hanging out with a couple times privately... but she's a fan so I don't know. I just... don't tell anyone yet, okay?" Nathan asked quietly.

"You got it. My lips are sealed. So what's her name?" I asked. My headache was beginning to subside already. Nathan opened his mouth to speak when Max, Kelsey, Nareesha, and Siva barged in through the front door.

"Morning!" Max sang, running around the house. He stopped right next to me to play with my ear.

"You're such a five year old," I giggled, playfully slapping his chest.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Come on, stop bickering. You boys have to be at the studio in twenty minutes so go get ready." Nareesha said, pushing Max towards the stairs. "You too, missy." She laughed, pointing at me. I jogged upstairs to Jay's room.

He was just pulling on his shirt when I entered.

"Can I get dressed in here?" I asked, sitting on the bed.

"Go ahead," he replied smirking, sitting down beside me.

"Alone," I added, slapping his arm playfully.

"But-"

"Jay, get out." I giggled, pushing him towards the door. He pouted but obeyed, leaving.

I went over to the closet, picking out what I should wear when a sharp pain jolted in my stomach. I whimpered and fell down on my knees, clutching my stomach as more waves of pain hit. The nausea came back, making me feel dizzy and like I was going to throw up. I put my hands on the floor and gently laid myself down. The next wave of pain came harder and lasted longer. I screamed with everything I had, my breaths in heavy pants. The nausea took over me, diving me into unconsciousness soon after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, but it had to be done...

Don't hate me!

But comment what you think!

And vote please:)

Thanks for reading!

xx