Chapter Fourteen

WANTEDWEDNESDAY WAS JAYBIRD'S BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BLUE EYED GEEK!

Warning: some Jaylie action;)

If you are under aged I suggest you skip this chapter.

~

Rosalie's POV:

~

"No."

"Please?"

"No. I'm not taking any chances."

"Jay." I whined.

"No. What if you get food poisoning again?" Jay told me.

"I won't," I groaned.

"It's possible."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Fine then. Somebody's not getting kissed until you take me to McDonald's." I stated smugly.

"Rosalie..."

"I guess I'll just sit upstairs..." I sighed, getting up.

"No, wait." Jay said, stopping me. He pulled me back so I was sitting in his lap. "Don't leave me. I'm cold."

"Too bad," I said, squirming to get out of his grip.

"Kiss me and I'll let you go," he said.

"I'm not falling for that again," I said, remembering the last time he told me that.

"Rosie," he complained. "Cuddle with me."

"We've been cuddling for the past two hours watching Avatar," I giggled.

"So? We have the whole flat to ourselves." Jay said. "And I like cuddling with you."

"Actually Tom and Kelsey should be back soon and Max and Nathan already texted that they were almost done at the studio," I said.

"Will you cuddle with me upstairs?" Jay asked, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Make me a cuppa first."

"Okay," he said, sliding me out of his lap. "But you have to give me a kiss first."

I sighed and leaned up and pressed my lips against his. I was going to pull away but he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up, hitching my legs around his waist.

His tongue traced my bottom lip, making it tingle. I opened my mouth and let him explore every square inch, leaving sparks everywhere he touched. He gave me a chance to explore his mouth too. He moaned into the kiss, holding me tightly.

"I-I think they're back," I said breathlessly as he began trailing kisses along my jawline and down to my neck. He stopped just below my ear and began licking and sucking. I moaned in pleasure. He carefully set me down on the couch and pulled back, nodding in approval of the hickey he had just given me.

"Just marking what's mine," Jay smirked, kissing me softly one more time before going to the kitchen. Just then Kelsey and Tom walked in.

"Hey, Rosalie." They both greeted.

"Hey," I smiled, trying to quickly fix my hair and shirt so they would know me and Jay at just been going at it.

"Don't try to hide it, hun." Tom laughed. "We can see the hickey on your neck."