E L E V E N

Some mature content in this chapter! Not much, but enough to make someone who feels uncomfortable about that stuff to feel... Well, uncomfortable. :$
E L E V E N
~*~*~*~
"I'll let you go. If you stay."
Gayle Forman, If I Stay
~*~*~*~

"Baby," a husky voice mumbled, breaking through my subconscious.

I could feel the brush of something against my cheek and neck, making me sigh and turn into the warmness. Tingles fell down my skin, loving the wonderful sensation on my neck as it made my stomach swoop. My lips released a soft moan as I felt something pin me down into the soft mattress and pull something restricting me off.

Hands.

One hand fell down my body, pulling my thigh up against the hands' connecting body. My breath picked up as my stomach swirled around in need, wanting more of the wonderful feelings that were quickly spreading through my body.

Lips.

Lips were kissing my neck, slowly and deeply. Up my jaw and down the other side. Across my collar bone and around my shoulders. Warm breath tickling my sensitive skin along with it --all giving me shortened breaths of my own. My hands reached out to bring me more, yanking at the material; wanting the smooth soft warmth underneath it. As soon as the material was pulled off, the body came down on mine, his free hand once again pulling my thigh up as I locked it with my other leg around the muscled body on top of me. He released a groan, pressing himself harder against me as I inhaled quickly from the growing need. His lips hungrily traveled up my neck and finally to my starving mouth. Holding me closely with his arm around my head.

At once his lips consumed mine, tugging, nibbling and tasting every part of my mouth as our tongues moved against each other's in perfect synchronization. Moving his arms, his fingers dug into both of my thighs as he pulled them up my body in agonizing slowness until he had pinned my hands above my head.

I could feel my awareness growing with each breath-stealing second of kissing this perfect stranger until at least my eyes slowly opened, sleepily and dazed, and overwhelmed with the pull in my chest and stomach and everywhere else.

Long lashes. Tanned skin. One heck of a kisser.

It didn't matter. My eyes shut again in the sleepiness hanging in my head. The cloudiness making me fall back into the kiss. But only for a few seconds longer. My eyes blinked open. My head pulled back, only to be followed by those all consuming lips I would know anywhere. They shortly moved down to my neck when I wouldn't respond back.

"Ethan," I squeaked out, feeling my cheeks quickly burn as every muscular very hard inch of him was pressed against every inch of me.

I unhooked my feet, only making it worse as he started grinding his pelvis against mine. My heart sped up. My body wanted to listen to his sososososo bad. But my brain and even my heart knew better. Stupid body.

"Ethan," I moaned, thanking the gods that I had worn my bra to bed since my shirt was no where to be found. "Wake up." I whined, not able to stop my body from responding to his like some magical spell had been casted on it. "Oh god." My head fell back inside the small space under my tightly captured arms, my eyes rolling into my head slightly.

STILL Sleeping Ethan took both of my tiny wrist securely into his one large hand, moving the other one down my body.

"Ethan, Ethan, Ethan, ETHAN!" I repeated his name loudly squirming my body under his, trying to get him to wake the f*ck up, before he... Took it any further.

And yet some sick twisted part of me wished he wouldn't. My body craved him and I could barely handle it anymore.

"Wake up..." I whimpered, watching in horror and lust and god knows what else as his hand pulled on the waistline of my shorts.