The Beast Of Beacon Hills

Start bij het begin

I felt my heartbeat increasing and my body shake at the fear I was feeling. I wanted the awful creature far from Theo, but was too scared to interfere.

"Feel that Theo? That's the secret to taking power, pain." He said, letting the boy put his wrist back in place while he laughed and turned to me. "Take the pain, take the life, take the power. Isn't it right, Alice?" He asked, taking a step towards me.

He is going to kill me, I thought.

"Leave her alone!" Theo yelled.

"Hm, I can already feel it." He shook his head. "You, dear, have no idea what you're doing, do you?" He smirked. "I can already feel the hate you have inside you, the power you're innocently using against me. You know, if I didn't have as much experience as I do, I believe I would be already dead."

"Then I guess it's a shame you can control it."

Deucalion laughed and turned back again at Theo. "She's full of surprises, isn't she? We can teach her to control later, but let's start with you." The Alpha stepped in Theo's direction and stopped in front of him. Theo looked at me to make sure I was ok and then back at the man. "Don't forget what I said. Pain, life, power. In that order. It's all or nothing, do you understand?"

"Perfectly." My boyfriend looked in deadly in the eyes and suddenly turned around, pricking his claws into Josh's body. I covered my eyes and hear at the sight of electricity and the sound of his screams, wishing I didn't have to witness such a horrible thing. "I can feel it." Theo said, leaving Josh motion and lifeless body on the small staircase.

"Good, cause you just cost yourself one member of a small and unexperienced pack."

***

"Still nothing from Scott and Liam." Stiles said, walking into his dad's office.

I had abandoned the place where I was with Theo and the others after the terrible event and left him to put on some weird mask that belonged to the Dread Doctors. He tried to stop me, saying it could be dangerous but, at the moment, all I could think about was how idiot I was to actually think I could trust Theo.

If he was capable of killing a member of his own pack, what would he do to me?

"Are we really sure this is a good idea?" Lydia asked.

"Ah, no." Stiles answered. "No one thinks this is a good idea." He said, looking at me. "Why don't you talk to him?"

Scott and Liam were meant to meet Theo and ask him for help. Mason was gone, taken by the Dread Doctors, and we needed all help to find him.

"Because I don't want to."

"Oh, did you guys fight?" He questioned sarcastically.

"Kind of, yes." I answered, pretending it didn't mean much.

"Well, did you finally see that he isn't actually the good guy you think he is?"

Sighing, I crossed my arms and tried to look everywhere but the three people in the room. I didn't want them to say something along with "I told you so." because I knew that that was what was going to happen.

But, how could I explain them I was suddenly afraid of my own boyfriend? How was I going to tell them I always knew who Theo actually was but never put the bad things in front of the love I felt for him?

A part of me couldn't think straight, Theo would never hurt, because he loved me; but the other part thought, why not?

"Skirt." My uncle called.

I moved my eyes to his direction and images of him laying down in a hospital bed went through my mind, wet salted tears burning my eyes.

"Alice, did he hurt you?" Lydia asked, carefully putting her hands on my shoulder.