Amplification

Edited.

"There's four steps." Stiles explained as we all reunited around a table. "We get into Eichen, get into the closed unit, get Lydia, get out." I nodded.

I nodded. Stiles and I had been talking to my uncle, asking him to try and get Lydia out of the Eichen house, but apparently that was almost impossible without Natalie's agreement; so now, we were going to kidnap her – pretty much.

"You have a plan for all that!?" Malia asked, an affirming tone in her voice, after Scott revealing the innumerous things we had to pass through.

Stiles showed a magnetic card he stole from one of the men who worked at the Eichen House, saying it was worthless because they reset the codes each night.

"So why'd you take it?" I ask at the same time the words left Kira's mouth. Liam frown at us.

Liam and I were not on good terms, still. I still hadn't forgiven him for trying to kill Scott, and he still didn't like me because he still felt like wanting to commit suicide, especially around me.

That needed to be fixed. Although I was mad at him I didn't want him to die, he was a good friend.

"To take Lydia out of Eichen we need to make that key card work again." Scott said.

"How are we gonna do that?"

"We're getting to that, ok?" Stiles interrupted. "Just listen."

My cousin turned the screen of his computer to us and explained how things were going to be. I wasn't much included to the plan, especially after Stiles found out about The Dread Doctors being related to my parents' death or what Mason had searched on. That was another thing we were all looking answers for, but now, we needed to concentrate on getting Lydia back.

"Uh, any question?"

"How do we get into the Eichen House in the first place?" Liam asked.

"What's the worst case scenario?" Malia questioned.

"How are we getting out of there with Lydia?" My turn.

"What if I can't do it?" A nervous Kira asked.

Stiles nodded. "Ok, immediately a lot could go wrong." I raised an eyebrow.

"Everything could go wrong." The beta assured us.

Scott looked at us with a serious face. "Guys, if we don't do this, we lose Lydia. She's gonna die in there tonight." I looked down at the map. "And she might take a lot of innocent people with her."

Malia and Kira went to the school, trying to practice Kira's part – something she had no idea how to do. The werewolves went to the hospital to get some bags where we could hide ourselves while Parrish drove us into Eichen; me and Stiles, went to convince Parrish to actually drive us there.

"That's the worst plan I've ever heard." He said, giving us the keys to the van.

I frowned at Parrish's words. "The plan is perfect and I'll work perfectly, especially if you agree to drive the van!"

The deputy looked down at the keys that Stiles had thrown across the table again. "Does the Sheriff agree with this?"

"How do you think I got the keys?" Stiles asked.

"I thought you stole them."

"Well, that's a perfect reasonable assumption- I did not steal them."

I nodded. "And we need you because all the Eichen guards know all the Sheriff's deputies, ok? We need a real deputy!"

"One who won't ask question." Stiles finished. "That's you."