CROWLEY'S LAB
[ ☾]

       Outside the building, angels stand around it as guards. Castiel sits holding the jar of blood. Balthazar appears. "You rang, Cas?" Balthazar asks.

       "Yeah. We have a problem. Dean Winchester is on his way here." Castiel says.

       "Really? Oh. How'd he even know where we were?"

       Castiel puts the jar down. "Apparently we have a Judas in our midst." He says.

       "Ah." Balthazar chuckles. "Holy hell. Who is it? I bet it's that bloody little Cherub, isn't it?"

       Castiel stands up. "I don't know. But I - I need you to find out." He says.

       "Of course. Um, right away. Right away. Uh, but what do you want me to do about Dean?"

       Castiel turns away. "Nothing. I'll handle him myself." He says.

       "Castiel? Are you alright?" Balthazar asks.

       "First Sam and Dean, and now this. I'm doing my best in impossible circumstances. My friends, they abandon me, plot against me. It's difficult to understand." Castiel says.

       "Well you've - you've always got little old me."

       Castiel disappears. He reappears behind Balthazar and stabs him with an angel killing sword. Balthazar groans. "Yes, I'll always have you." He says.

       "Cas..." As Balthazar dies, his light fills the building.

OUTSIDE BUILDING
[ ☾]

        In the street near the building, Dean, Elena and Bobby pull up in the Impala. Outside the car, Bobby looks through binoculars at the guards standing around the building. "I count a dozen mooks, probably more." He says.

       "Demons?" Dean asks.

        "Angels." Bobby says.

        "Well how the hell are we gonna take out that many angels?" Dean asks.

        "We don't. We'll ninja our way in." Bobby says.

       "Awesome. Yeah, 'til they hear your knee squeak." Dean says.

       "Shut up."

       "Oh, what, now you got thin skin?" Asks Dean.

       "No, shut up. You hear that?" Bobby asks. There is a loud, repetitive booming sound, almost like the footsteps of a giant. Dean, Elena and Bobby listen. They turn around.

      "What the hell is that?" Dean sees ripples in a puddle from the vibrations. "T-Rex maybe?" The noise gets louder

      Bobby looks up. "Holy mother of—" He says. A large cloud of demon smoke approaches.

       "Get in the car! Get in the car!" Dean yells. They run to the Impala. Dean gets in the front, Bobby the back. The demon smoke flips the car upside down, then continues towards the building.

       Inside, Castiel is looking at the paper with the ritual incantation written on it. He hears screams, presumably of the guards. He stands up to listen. Demon smoke covers the window. Crowley appears. "Never underestimate the king of Hell, darling. I know a lot of swell tricks. Now, I think it's time to re-renegotiate our terms." Crowley says. Castiel disappears. He reappears behind Crowley. Crowley turns around. Castiel puts his hand on Crowley's forehead. Nothing happens. "Sweaty hands, mate."