46

( AND THEN THERE WERE NONE )

GAS STATION
[ ☾]

      A trucker, Rick fills up his truck at the gas pump. Eve approaches him. "Whoa." He says.

       "I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" Eve asks. The camera pans down to show Eve's bare feet.

       "You okay? You look a little—" Rick starts.

       "Well, I could use a ride."

       "Okay." Says Rick. "So, what's your name, sweetheart?"

       "Eve."

      "Eve. I'm Rick. So, how far you going, Eve?" Rick asks.

      "However far you want." Eve leans over and kisses Rick, who pulls back.

      "Whoa, whoa. Eve. Look, you're very pretty, but this is not what's right for you. Trust me."

      "Then what's right for me?" Eve asks.

      Rick hands her a 'Jesus Loves You' pamphlet. "This emptiness you feel inside—it's really a hunger for him." He says.

      "You do know that Jesus was just a man."

      "Sure, but he was also the son of God, sent here because he loves us." Rick says.

      "God doesn't care about you." Eve says.

      "Sure he does."

      "Your father made you and then abandoned you, so you pray. You see signs where there's nothing." Eve says. "But truth is, your apocalypse came and went, and you didn't even notice. A mother would never abandon her children like he did. You'll see."

      "See what?" Rick asks.

      "Can I tell you a secret?" Eve asks and Rick nods and Eve leans over and latches onto Rick's ear.

      "Aah! Aah!"

RICK'S HOUSE
[ ☾]

       Rick approaches his sleeping wife and beats her to death with a hammer. "Aah!"

SUPERNATURAL

BOBBY'S LIVING ROOM
[ ☼ ]

       "I've been getting blasts from hunters all week." Bobby points at a map. "Nest of vamps. Werewolf dance party. Shifters, six of them. Two hunters died taking them out. Ghouls, ghouls. Ghoul-wraith smorgasbord."

       "Is it just me, or is that a straight kick-line down I-80?" Dean asks.

       "Exactly."

       "Looks to me like it's a Sherman march monster mash." Says Dean.

      "Yeah, but where are they marching to?" Sam asks as Bobby circles another point on the map.

       "What is it?" Elena asks.

       "Guy bashes in his family's heads."

POLICE STATION INTERROGATION ROOM
[ ☼ ]

       "It's like I told the cops. I blacked out." Rick says.

       "Well, just tell us what you do remember." Sam says.

       "Driving my regular route, and then I-I woke up in my truck at work."

       "And where's work?" Asks Sam.