When she's down, she runs to get her sword from the ground. Just as she grabbed it, the Demon appears and she stabs it in the neck. The Demon lights up and then falls to the ground, dead.

        Meanwhile, Lisa and Ben are sitting on the ground, tied to a post in another room that has stairs at the entrance. A demon stands at the table in front of them. Two other demons enter the room, walk down the stairs and join demon #1. Punches are heard outside the door. Demon #1 goes to investigate and closes the door behind him. More punches and groaning. Demons #2 and #3 go to investigate. Demon #3 closes the door but is immediately thrown through it.

       The door breaks off and falls with the demon from the top of the stairs to the ground below. Ben turns away, shielding his face. Demon #2 is pushed against the wall by Dean, who is brandishing Ruby's knife. They move offscreen for a second and Dean stabs him. He falls against the wall and Dean kicks him.

       As he falls from the stairs to the ground below, he groans and breaks part of the banister. Dean pulls Ruby's knife from the demon and approaches Lisa and Ben. "Oh, Dean. Thank God." Lisa says.

       "Still gotta get you out of here." Dean grunts as he cuts Lisa free. She gets up. "Okay. Okay." He grunts and cuts Ben free and starts to lead him away. "Alright, Ben, c'mon, let's go. Let's go."

       Lisa grabs Ben and Ruby's knife. She holds the knife to Ben's neck. "Brat's not going anywhere. And neither am I." Her eyes go black.

       "Crowley thought you might come, so he had me jump this hot little piece of ass for insurance

       "Crowley thought you might come, so he had me jump this hot little piece of ass for insurance. Can't go losing our leverage now, can we?" The Demon says and Dean takes a step forward. "Ah. Another step. Free appendectomy. You know she's awake in here, your mom. I can hear her thinking."

       "Don't listen to her, Ben." Dean says.

       "What? I was just gonna tell him that you're his real daddy." The Demon says and Dean stares. The Demon Lisa laughs. "Just kidding. Who knows who your real dad is, kid? Your mom's a slut."

       "You shut your mouth." Says Dean.

       "Oh what, you're her white knight now? She wishes she never met you, Dean. You're the worst mistake she ever made." Lisa looks to Ben. "Second worst, after keeping you."

       "It's not your mom, Ben. She's lying." Dean says.

        "Says the C-minus lay with 10 miles of daddy issues. Whatever gets you through the night, Tiny Tim." She says and Dean takes a step forward. "Uh uh. Back off, cowboy. You know she's begging me to kill you. She says you hold her back. Never had a lick of fun since you were born."

        Dean has a flask of holy water in his hand. Demon!Lisa doesn't notice. "Ben, look at me. Look at me. You're gonna be just fine." He says and Ben nods. Dean throws the holy water at Demon!Lisa! she screams and lets go of Ben. "Go!"