"Do I look like I'm joking?" Raphael asks.

        "You never look like you're joking."

        "You rebelled—against God, heaven, and me. Now you will atone. We'll start by freeing Lucifer and Michael from their cage. And then we'll get our show back on the road."

       "Raphael...No. The Apocalypse doesn't have to be fought!" Castiel yells.

       "Of course it does. It's God's will."

       "How can you say that?!" Castiel asks.

        "Because it's what I want." Raphael says.

       "Well, the other angels won't let you."

       "Are you sure? You know better than anyone, Castiel. They're soldiers. They weren't built for freedom. They were built to follow." Says Raphael.

        "Then I won't let you."

        "Really? You?" Raphael hits Castiel with power.

        "I'm not ashamed to say that my big brother knocked me into next week."

        "Tomorrow you kneel, Castiel...Or you and anyone with you dies."

ELLSWORTH'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

       "Hey...The place is clean." Sam says.

        "Yeah, but it's...It's like "Mr. Clean" clean, you know? It's kind of OCD for your average demon." Bobby says.

       "Yeah. So what now?" Asks Sam.

       "We'd call Cas." Dean says.

        "What?" Elena asks.

        "This is usually the point where we would call Cas for help."

       "We talked about this." Bobby says.

      "Yeah, Dean." Sam says.

       "No, you talked. I listened. This is Cas, guys. I mean, when there was no one...And we were stuck - and I mean really stuck - he broke ranks." Dean says. "He has gone to the mat cut and bleeding for us so many freakin' times. This is Cas! Don't we owe him the benefit of the doubt at least?"

       "Castiel...This is really important, okay? Um...We really need to talk to you." Sam says.

       "Castiel...Come on in."

        "But I didn't go to them...Because I knew they would have questions I couldn't answer...Because I was afraid."

       "Cas is busy." Elena says.

        "That's all right. We are, too. Come on." Sam says.

       "Back to square one." Bobby says.

       "Great. Well, what do we do now?" Dean asks.

       "Well, we caught one hunter demon before. We can do it again." Bobby says.

       "Dean!" Sam yells as Dean is attacked by a demon, as are Sam, Elena and Bobby.

       "Crowley says "hi." The Demon says.