"Okay, don't touch anything." Dean says. One of the Eds starts moving.

        "Hey, hey. Back here. Come here." Sam says. They approach him. "Hey, hey, hey. Talk to us. What is it?"

       "Hey, Ed. Ed, what's going on?" Dean asks.

       "What? I'm not Ed." He coughs and groans. Sam takes his driver's licence. The guy's name is Marshall Todd. It's the same guy Ed was with when Eve touched his face. "What's wrong with me?"

       "Uh, nothing. You're ok. You're okay, alright? We're gonna get you help." Says Sam.

       "Let me ask you something. Do I - do all of us- do we look like Ed?" Marshall asks.

       "What? No, no. No, no, no, no, no, of course not. You, uh, you have a fever. You're hallucinating." Dean says.

       "Marshall, Marshall. Hey, what happened here?" Asks Sam.

        "Am I gonna die?"

        "No, you're not gonna die, okay? Now you need to talk to us. It's important." Sam says.

        Marshall splutters. "Ed was feeling bad so I took him to the Doctor." He coughs. "think - now we're all sick."

        "You think?" Dean asks.

        "And before you got sick, before Ed got sick, did you do anything? Did you go anywhere?" Sam asks. "Hey, I need you to focus for me."

       "I don't know. Some bar."

       "A bar? What bar?" Sam asks.

       "8th Street, I guess." Marshall says.

       "8th Street, um, did anything happen at the bar? Did you - did you see anything? Did you meet anyone?" Sam asks and Marshall coughs. "Look, an ambulance is on the way, okay?"

       "A girl." Marshall says.

       "A girl? Okay, and?" Dean asks.

        "A girl in white."

       "Good, okay. What did the girl in white do? Marshall? Wh-wh-what did she do to Ed? Marshall?" Dean asks as Marshall dies. Sam and Dean walk out the house. "I don't get it. What, a bunch of regular Joes wake up shifters? What the hell?"

       "Shifters usually run in families. This looks like an infection. Nobody touched nothing?" Bobby asks.

       "Well I am bathing in Purell tonight." Says Dean.

       "So, he said they met a girl." Sam says.

       "It's got to be Eve."

       "But why would she do this?" Elena asks.

       "Mommy monster - make more." Bobby says.

       "No, no, no, no. Cas has got a good point. I mean if she's gonna make a shifter army, why make one that's sick, gooey and dying?" Asks Dean

       Bobby shrugs. "Add that to the pile of Crap That Don't Make Sense." He says.

       "So should we hit the bar?" Sam says.

BAR
[ ☼ ]

      Sam, Dean, Bobby, Elena and Cas enter the bar. There are dead bodies everywhere. "Well, the Sheriff's a moot, but still. You'd think he'd notice this many missing folks." Bobby says. Dean goes up to one of the bodies. Using a cloth, he lifts its lip, revealing a set of vampire fangs.