"Awesome. So what do we do?" Dean asks.

       "Kill her."

       "Kill fate?" Asks Elena.

       "Do you have another suggestion?" Cas asks.

       "No, I'm—I just mean, uh...Can you even do that?" Elena asks.

      "Balthazar has a weapon that will work against her." Castiel says.

       "Of course he does. Yeah." Dean says. "Boy, that guy's just got it covered, doesn't he? You need new friends, Cas."

       "I'm trying to save the ones I have, Dean. We'll have to draw her out."

       "All right, well, uh, she's gunning for us. She's bound to surface again eventually." Sam says.

       "We'll make it easy for her. I think you have an expression for it. "Tempting fate."

BOBBY'S LIVING ROOM
[ ☼ ]

      Ellen on the phone. "Yeah, well, you just be careful." She hangs up and turns to Bobby. "That was Jo. 30 more dead on the West Coast. What exactly do those boys think they're gonna do?"

      "It's the boys. If anybody can pull this out of their ass, it's those two." Bobby says.

       "Yeah, you ever hear the saying "you can't stop fate"? You know, cleanest fix would just be to sink the boat." Dean says.

      "Why would you say that?" Asks Bobby.

       "Well, because, right now they're all dying bloody. It's not the same as never being born."

       "You're talking about people—people who are loved...Who would be missed." Bobby says.

       "What the hell is up with you?" Ellen asks.

      "Nothing."

       "Oh, please. You are a neon sign. So, I can beat it out of you, or we could just skip that part—dealer's choice."

      Time passes, Ellen and Bobby are now sitting at the kitchen table. "So, not just me, but Jo, too?" Ellen asks.

      "They're not gonna sink the boat. I promise. The boat stays. You don't have to worry." Bobby says.

      "Well...If it was meant to be, then...I guess whatever happens, happens." Ellen says.

      "But that's just my point. Nothing's "meant to be." Whether we're together is at the whim of some dick angel."

      "Oh, Bobby, relax." Says Ellen.

      "I can't. We need you. Especially me." Bobby says.

       "I know."

SIDEWALK
[ ☼ ]

       "Okay, so, we're just gonna meet our fate at any time, right?" Dean asks.

       "Yeah. Just walk. Act natural." Elena says. The song 'one way or another' plays in the background. Sam, Elena and Dean pass a set of stairs and a skateboarder sails right past them.

      "Okay." Dean says.

       "That's fine." Sam says. A bicyclist passes them , then a man with two large barking dogs.

       "Oh you gotta be kidding me." Dean says. The brothers and Elena have stopped walking in front of a group of street performers who are juggling swords and hatchets.