"So what's the big friggin' deal? It's a ship. It sailed." Dean says.

       "Yeah, I don't know. Um... Oh, looks like there was a close call. Ship almost hit an iceberg." Sam says.

      "Almost? So?" Elena asks.

       "So, uh, looks like the first mate spotted it just in time." Sam says.

        "Good for him. There anything else?"

       "Wait a second." Says Sam.

       "What?" Dean asks.

        "Uh, this first mate. Mr I.P. Freeley."

        "Well, that's not suspicious. You got a picture of old Freeley?" Dean asks.

       "Oh, you got to be kidding me.

       Dean gets up to look at the photo. "Let's see. Balthazar." He says.

       Sam and Dean summon Balthazar—they carry a table to the middle of the room. Dean puts a bowl and candles on it and draws something in chalk. Sam closes the curtains. Dean lights a match and drops it into the bowl. The lights flicker. Sam and Dean look around. Balthazar appears.

       "Boys, boys, boys. Elena." Balthazar says. "Whatever can I do for you?"

       "We need to talk." Dean says.

       "Oh, you seem upset, Dean." Balthazar says.

        "The hell with the boat, Balthazar?" Dean asks.

       "What boat?"

       "The Titanic." Sam says.

       "Oh. Ja. The Titanic. Yes, well, uh, it was meant to sink, and I saved it."

       "What?" Elena asks.

       "Well it was meant to bash into this iceberg thing and plunge into the briny deep with all this hoopla, and I saved it." Balthazar says. "Anything else I can answer for you?"

       "Why?"

       "Why what?" He asks.

       "Why did you un-sink the ship?" Asks Dean.

       "Oh, because I hated the movie."

       "What movie?" Dean asks.

       "Exactly." Balthazar laughs.

       "Wait, so you saved a cruise liner because—" Elena starts.

      "Because that God-awful Celine Dion song made me want to smite myself."

       "Who's Celine Dion?" Sam asks.

       "Oh, she's a destitute lounge singer somewhere in Quebec, and let's keep it that way, please." Balthazar says.

        "Okay, I didn't think that was possible. I thought you couldn't change history." Elena says.

       "Oh, haven't you noticed? There's no more rules, boys."

       Sam scoffs. "Wow. The nerve on you. So you just, what, un-sunk a giant boat?" He asks.

      "Oh come on. I saved people. I thought you loved that kind of thing." Says Balthazar.

       "Yeah, but now those people and their kids and their kids' kids, they must have interacted with - with so many other people, changed so much crap. You totally Butterfly-Effected history!" Sam yells.