"Jared, Nina, Jensen! Outstanding! That was just great." Robert says.

      "'Supernatural', scene one echo, take one. Tail slate. Marker!"

SUPERNATURAL

      "So...No angels?" Sam asks.

       "No angels, I think." Dean says.

       "But that was great!" Robert yells.

       "It's not a problem with the stunt. It's a problem with the...signal." Serge says.

      "Should we be killing anybody?" Asks Elena.

      "Interference." Says Serge.

      "I don't think so." Dean says.

       "Well, how much did we get?"

       "Running?" Sam asks.

       "About half." Kevin says.

       "Where?" Dean asks.

       "Gets us right up to where they—Just before they hit the window." Says Kevin.

       "You know, the part where they hit the window is the good part." Robert says.

      "Well, we can clean up, reset the window, takes about 95 minutes, basically." Kevin says. "So, we'd have to blow off the scene where they sit on the impala and talk about their feelings." Sam picks up a piece of the 'window' which wobbles back and forth, clearly made of some kind of gel.

      "Ha. Right. You answer the hate mail." Robert says.

       "Or we could have them fly at the window, then freeze frame. Then cut to black, act out." Kevin says.

      "Freeze frame."

       "Um...Yeah. Freeze frame." Kevin says.

       "Serviceable." Serge says.

       "Fine. Whatever. Season six. Moving on." Robert says.

       "Moving on! That's a wrap on Jared, Nina and Jensen!"

      "W-who the hell are—" Sam starts.

       An Interviewer runs up to Sam. "Jared! Three minutes, okay? Great." She takes Sam by the hand and leads him away.

       "Where are we going?" Dean asks.

       "Jensen, there you are! Let's just get you in the chair." A girl says.

       "'Chair'?" Dean repeats.

       "Okay, hon, we're just gonna get this makeup off your face."

       "Wha—I'm not wearing any ma—" Dean looks at the cloth the makeup artist has just wiped over his face to find it covered in foundation. "Oh, crap! I'm a painted whore!"

      Another woman grabs Elena's arm and leads her to a large room with clothes. "Nina, I was wanting to get your opinion on something that Elena would wear." She says.

       "Suuuure." Elena says slowly. "How about...that green army jacket with and black shirt and jeans?"

      The Woman smiles. "That's a great idea! Thank you." She says.

      "You're welcome." Elena says and begins walking away.

      "Oh and Ian wanted me to remind you that you have a dinner date before his charity dinner with Genevieve tonight."