25

*3 weeks later*

"Stop it, you're creeping me out"

"Cut it out Ty, its creepy!"

"TYLER!"

Tyler infuriating Martins had been making creepy faces and staring at me creepily for the past 10 minutes and he wouldn't stop.

"Okay oh my God,  don't get your panties in a twist."

"Okay you did not just say that. Can we go get chipotle or something ? I'm starving."

"Okay fine, chipotle it is. Let's go."

"I'm in my Pajama's"

"So am I, we'll go in a car okay? Theres this thing called Drive thru, we can go through that. Dumbass"

"Okay okay I know. I just didn't think we'd be taking the car, anyway let's go"

So a fill in for the last three weeks : we went to the five SOS concert and it was amazing , we got the first row. My arm had healed completely, and that's it.

**********

"For the past few weeks something weird has been going on . I've been feeling weird in a good way whenever Ty compliments me or even at the slightest touch, I don't know what's wrong with me.
I mean every time he doesn't come somewhere I feel a surge of disappointment but when he does come I feel better. Like I want him to be everywhere. Like today, at chipotle, he held my hand and I thought I was going to pass out or something. I CANNOT, CANNOT LIKE HIM. HE CAN'T WIN"

I blabbered out to Alisha on the phone after getting back and saying good bye to Tyler.

"WHAT!? YOU WENT TO CHIPOTLE WITHOUT ME?!"

"I kn- what? Seriously Alisha? This is a huge crisis right here and out of all that , this is what you ask!?"

"Sorry, but I love food ,"

"Back to the point please?"

"Yeah, sorry. Well, I think you have to accept the facts, I think you do like him, I've noticed too . Like that day you were so disappointed when I told you he can't come but the moment he showed up you brightened up and got all happy. You do like him. It's evident. You love hanging out with him too, like almost whenever I call you, you're with him. I've been replaced!" She says dramatically.

"You can never be replaced Alisha Valdez. But this would mean he won, no wait, it wouldn't, because I'm not in love with him. That was the deal. Thank God, and don't you dare tell him".

"My lips are sealed."

"Okay I got to go! Catch ya later and thanks. I love you Valdez."

"Love you too! Byee"

I liked him? I liked Tyler Martins? I was so stupid I couldn't even - why did I agree to this in the first place?!

I didn't love him, yet. But who knows, if I could LIKE him, then I could definitely love him. But hopefully he'd fall in "love" first. This was so weird, but, I was going to act really normal in front of Tyler, like the friends we were. No exaggerated thoughts. Just be free, like before.