Chapter ~30~ (Finale)

Start from the beginning

      "Since you're taking your time," Hunter drawled, sliding the shower door open, "I thought I'd join you." He slid the door close with a firm click.

      I backed up, the soap slipping from my hand. I winced when it went "THUMP" on the shower floor. My eyes followed Hunter as he bent down to pick the soap up, eyes widening even more when he straightened to his full height and seemed to tower over me. Hell he did tower over me! A good four-five inches.

      He lifted a brow. "You okay?"

      I blinked. "Huh?"

      He nodded to my arms that I had subconsciously crossed in front of me. I felt myself blush as I uncovered my chest. Geez, what the hell was I doing? I'm acting like a total girl! What did I think I was covering? Boobs? And why am I acting so shy!? Giovannie Moretti isn't shy! I'm the king of seductions!

      I squeaked again when Hunter took a step closer to me. I backed up until I felt my back press against the cool and wet shower wall. King of Seductions my ass, I thought, more like King of Cowards.

      Hunter cocked his head slightly, a wan smile playing across his lips. He looked...almost mocking, like he knew that he was totally messing with my head and enjoyed that fact.

      Bastard.

      I snatched the soap from his hand and huffed. Hmph! Let him laugh and tease me. He's not the one who's going to have something shoved his ass.

      I turned away and continued to scrub myself, ignoring his presence behind me and wishing at the same time that the shower wasn't so damn big. Fit another person or two in here and we'd have ourselves an orgy.

      "Giovannie," Hunter's warm breath brushed against my right ear, "are you upset that I came in?"

      I shivered. "N-no. Do whatever you want."

      "What's wrong then? What happened to all that energy from earlier?" I felt his chest brush up against my back and I closed my eyes to savor it. "Do you want me to leave?"

      I shook my head and nearly moaned when I felt his hands sliding down my waist. "No."

      "Good," he said reaching out and taking the soap from my hand. "Because I'm not."

      I swallowed, too intimidated to turn around and face him. ME! Intimidated! Oh god, my friends would be laughing their asses off at me right now if they knew that Giovannie Moretti, so called King Of Seductions was...afraid.

      I bit down on my bottom lip when Hunter started to gently lather the soap on my back. I stood perfectly still, the rushing water from the shower combined with the rapid beating of my own heart the only things I was hearing. I gave out a small sigh of pleasure when the soap was replaced by his hands. It took me a minute to realize that he wasn't just washing me...he was massaging my muscles, trying to get my stiff body to relax.

     I sniffed. D'awwwww, Hunter. Such a big sweetie, always putting my needs first. Lucky. I'm so lucky. Squaring my shoulders I forced myself to turn around and face him, the man I'd be giving myself to. The man I was willing to give my everything to.

      Hunter Evans.

      Our eyes connected, his intense hazel eyes to my vulnerable sapphire blue. I grabbed both his soapy hands into mine, entwining our fingers together as I stepped closer to him, tongue flickering out to lick his chin slowly. His eyes darkened immediately, making me shiver from the force of his need and mine but right now I wanted to savor this. Touching him freely, teasing us both until we were ready to burst into the flames of our desires.