Chapter ~4~

WARNING! In case you aren't aware this is a boys romance, meaning boy on boy action. Soooo, if you don't like that sort of thing don't read it. If you're curious ok but read at your own risk. I haven't gotten any hate comments (yet) saying that boyxboy is gross and I'd like to keep it that way.

If you read it anyway and write nasty comments then I'll be forced to cry while throwing monkey poop at you...don't ask where I got it... >:)

****

Cookie: Hey readers! Lookie I made a banner with Gio & Hunter! *points to the side* I had another one but it wouldn't upload. Boo!

Anywhooo, song is "The Sweetest Sin" By Jessica Simpson. Listen to it folks! When you do and reach the end of the chapter you'll get why I chose that song. (hehe) I'm such a perv...but then again if you're reading this story...hehehehehe XD

----------------

(Giovannie's POV)

Guilt...guilt is a powerful thing.

      It eats at you from the inside, slowly but surely no matter how much you fight it. It sticks to your soul and clings onto it. I can imagine it flipping me off and shouting "Feel the pain! Burn baby burn, you pathetic excuse for a brother!"

      For two days guilt gnawed at my conscience as I had predicted. I couldn't even look at Jenna straight in the face anymore. I'm not a coward but I admit that whenever I see Jenna I head the other direction. What would I do if she really did find out? Would she hate me?

      After tossing and turning in my bed I finally came to a decision. I'm going to confess my sin to her. Yup, you heard right, she'll get the truth straight from the horses mouth. I mean, if I willingly told her the truth her wrath would be less right? She'd have to see that I was sorry, that the guilt was killing me and I hardly ever felt guilty about anything.

      "Jenna!" I burst into her room, throwing the door open with a dramatic bang. "Jenna!"

      Jenna was sitting on her chair in front of her computer. Several sheets of paper was on her desk, probably her history report or something. Sighing, she turned to me and pushed up her reading glasses. "Gio, how the hell do you keep getting into my room even though I lock it?"

      I showed her the key in my hand and her eyes narrowed. Ugh! Another thing to add to my conscience. "Jenna," I wailed, walking up to her and dropping down to my knees. "Je-nnaaaa."

      Jenna crossed her arms. "Okay, what did you do this time?"

      "What makes you think I did something?"

      "Because you only get like this with me when you know I'm going to be royally ticked at you for doing something stupid. Again."

      Ah, she knew me so well.

      "Jenna," I threw my self on her, laying my head on her lap. "I'm soooooooooory."

      "Sorry for what?"

      "I can't tell you." Okay, so I had decided to admit to her that I've wronged her...but I couldn't bring myself to admit exactly on what. Sue me. I'm a dick-head.

      "You can't tell me?" She sounded irritated.

      "No, but forgive me anyways."

      "Wait," she held up a finger, "let me get this straight. You did something stupid again, something that would make me mad right?"

      I looked up at her and blinked. "Yes."