REXONA:It wont let You DOWN

Começar do início

Kuroko Tetsuya: So you're the reason why we can't understand

23 likes

Kise Ryouta: C'mon, Aominecchi. You're our friend and we will accept anything you have and what you have to say. We just accepted Murasakibaracchi's weird self and we will accept yours.

Murasakibara Atsushi: Hey! *puffs cheeks*

Kuroko Tetsuya: Yup. Murasakibara-kun's weird crazy self.

Kise Ryouta: And your problem is our problem. Same goes with the rest of us.

Midorima Shintaro: The first smart speech you ever said. I'm proud Kise, just proud.

Kuroko Tetsuya: Except for Murasakibara-kun, that's his problem

Kagami Taiga: Seriouly, Kuroko? SERIOUSLY?

Kuroko Tetsuya: Is that my Stomach?, Is that my butt?, is that my anus!?

1 person likes this

Kuroko Tetsuya: But I agree with Kise-kun. We will accept anything you have to say. Anything,Everything.

Aomine Daiki: Okay..... Here it comes..... Because.......it.....it.......IT!................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................... IT LET ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Midorima Shintaro: ...

Kise Ryouta: ...

Murasakibara Atsushi: ...

Kagami Taiga: ...

Imayoshi Shouichi: ...

[THE WHOLE WORLD: ...?!]

Kuroko Tetsuya: ... Maybe not all.

164 likes

Akashi Seijuro: Pfft......Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!XDDD ha...*wipes tears of joy*

Midorima Shintaro: Its a miracle, Akashi laughed, had a smile and tears of joy.

154 likes

Aomine Daiki: I don't think its funny...

Kagami Taiga: Well, someone did.

299 likes

Aomine Daiki: Fuck you all

Kuroko Tetsuya: Well, Fuck you back!

39 likes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is kinda long so yeah I'm warning you.

Hey everybody! If you can see in my wattpad profile I'm" currently in: a long stressful hiatus----sorry" well you guys should be lucky and feeling special cuz I tried my best to update even in my busy schedule cuz of projects, PT, asssingments and upcoming exams  because of you guessed it................................................................................................................................................School! If you guessed wrong then you get a pat on the back and a lollipop but who could have guessed wrong so *throws lollipop near a no littering sign* I hadn't updated since January and I didn't greet  Tetsu-kun but I remembered it cuz my dogs has the same birthday as him. I'm so happy to be partially back cuz I've missed you all! *sends a bunch of hugs and kisses* I can't update anymore soon, why? cuz I can't use any gadgets this Holy week and exams are coming up so sorry! but i will be up and at it after i cannot promise that but i will try!:) Oh! And I am planning on making a YouTube channel but eh, and I've started playing Elsword! For all you wattpad users who are also Elsword players nice to meet you and if you wish to be friend then my most used character username is "D0ntCaRe" its a zero. And if you guys ain't a player I recommend you! Sorry for making this long I'm just so happy to be partially back! And sorry for not updating and for making Sei-kun like that. Yey! summer! i'm so talkative sorry! Oh no! Sakurai has spread the "sumimasen virus"! Sorry for making this super long again! Ahhhhhh! the virus!!!! Not interested in MlP any longer and with the mix- up of nationalities- not a Filipino.  Oh yeah I don't use Rexona and I am not offending any other deoderant there is in this world by what the carrot said and so sorry if you or anybody was offended by Dai-kun's problem. Damn this was long more than 890 words i beat my own record! see all very soon and love you all!!! no contacts for today but someday please recommend me an anime, give me requests cuz this brain (if there is a brain in this head LOL) can't keep on imagining, books in wattpad and more if ya wanna talk go ahead I will listen to your problems. See you!!!!

-_D0NTKN0W_D0NTCARE_- <3 LOVE YOU ALL (yes! more than 940 words yeah! no wait its more than 950 words now wait now its i should just shut up. So happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)