Chapter 10

Levys POV
We ran in through the forest until we stopped at an old metal building.

"Hey Luce, I can smell Gajeel clearly but Juvias scent is mixed with a guys" Natsu said to Lu-chan as a vein popped up on Grays forehead.

"That's it! I'm sick of this shit" Gray muttered before breaking the door down and rushing in.

"G-gray wait!" I yelled as I ran after him, but soon regretted it as the door closed us both in. I banged on the door a few times before a voice behind me made me freeze.

"Ah~ I was expecting you two" an oddly  familiar said, lurking in the shadows.

"Where is she?!" Gray yelled as his eyes turned an ice cold blue.

"You looking for her?" The voice asked as a figure came out of the shadows, holding Juvia by her hair. Bora?!

Grays POV
I'm going to kill him for laying a hand on her! I thought, growling as I took a step closer. All the sense of control that once flowed through my body was lost.

"I wouldn't continue any further" he said as he yanked on her hair, causing her to let out a yelp.

"Gray-sama" she said, barely audible as she looked down at me.

"Tell me Gray, does she moan when you kiss her too?" He asked causing me to see red. He dropped her and I watched her role, that's when everything went black.

Levys POV
"Gray stop!" I yelled as I watched Gray and Bora pound each other to the floor. I ran over to help Juvia up but she only pushed me away.

"Levy-san, Gajeel needs help. Juvia will take care of Gray-sama" she said pushing me away once more. I ran over to the other side of the room and crouched down to Gajeel who was hunched over.

"Gajeel?" I asked as I laid his head on my lap. He looked up at me and his eyes widened, his pupils dilating.

"Levy, your okay!" He said happily as he struggled to place a hand on my cheek.

"Don't scare me like that metal mouth" I said as I placed my fore head on his, allowing a year to roll down me face and onto his cheek. I look over to Gray to find Bora unconscious on the. Ground beside him.

"Gray-sama! Are you-" Juvia started but couldn't finish as Grays lips smashed against hers.

"Is that's really Gray?" Gajeel asked and I nodded in amazement. The shocking thing was that Juvia pushed away.

"Is that really Juvia?" I asked and looked him in the eye. Both of us bursts into laughter but it soon faded, giving me the perfect opportunity to plant a kiss on his lips.

Juvias POV
Gray-samas lips soon met Juvia, but she pushed away to clear things up.

"Gray-sama Juvia didn't-" Juvia tried to explain but to no avail.

"I know, I just didn't want him bad mouthing my girl" he said with a chilled demeanour.

"G-gray-samas girl?" Juvia asked not believing her ears.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" Gray-sama asked as he closed the space between us, placing a hand on my cheek.

"No" Juvia said before kissing him. A smile played upon his lips as I giggled, pulling away and staring into his eyes. A sudden bang echoed throughout the room as we turned around to see Lucy standing there with her celestial key out.

"Wow Luce that was amazing! Your so strong!" Natsu yelled as he hugged her close.

"N-Natsu!" She exclaimed before he kissed her lips tenderly. Once he released her she stared into his eyes confused.

"What? They were doing it" he said pointing in our direction, causing us to sweat drop at his stupidity.

"Can we just go home now?" Levy asked as she walked away. Oh no, the guild.

Hey everyone!
I wanted to wish you all a happy Easter and holidays! Love you all and thank you for your votes and comments. I'll try to update more over these holidays for you all. Bye my butterfrees!

-pokemon1oadvanced <3