Chapter 4

Erzas POV
I had to tell them the truth, I can't afford to loose any of my family. I walked past Natsu and told him to round up team Natsu and to bring them to the basement. I told Mira to make sure no one else comes in. I hope we can get them back before it's to late

Natsu POV
Erza called team Natsu in for a meeting and Levy was invited along as well.

"Why are we having a meeting in the basement?" Lucy asked clinging to my arm scared.

"There's something you guys should know, it's about Gajeel and Juvia" Erza said sighing. Grays and Levys faces shot straight up at the mention of their names.

"Where are they?!" Gray asked with a bit off aggression.

"Their... With Phantom lord" she managed to get out.

"What?!" We all said in unison.

Grays POV
"We took down phantom lord, they can't be back!" Levy yelled and we all agreed.

"Listen here all of you! Juvia and Gajeel are out there trying to stop them all by themselves whilst fighting a curse and your all here suggesting that I made this up?!" Erza yelled looking at us.

"S-she wouldn't join them, not again" I muttered out trying to make sense of this situation.

"Gray, they were cursed as soon as they got the phantom lord guild mark. They knew this day was coming and they told me to prepare for a fight" Erza said handing me a note letting all of us read it.

"W-why didn't they tell us?" Levy said as tears fell from her face. I bowed my head and made my way to the door before Natsu stopped me.

"Gray, we're coming with you. She's not going to be taken away from you, not this time" Natsu said holding my wrist. I sighed and walked back to we're I started.

"So what's the plan?"

Gajeels POV
"Fairy Tail won't know what hit them" Jose said as he held Juvias hair.

"J-Juvia won't harm family" Juvia said trying to escape his grasp. I smirked and walked over to her.

"G-Gajeel-kun?" She questioned as I shook my head.

"Not anymore, I act on my own grounds now" I said as I hit her.

Juvias POV
Gajeel-kun's body has been taken over and been stained with a spreading black. He hit me and sent me flying. I don't know if I can take anymore, the curse that was put on Gajeel-kun was stronger then mine and I can't break it I thought as I slowly stood on my feet.

"Come on Juvia, it won't be the element 4 with out you" Aria said walking over to me. A shiver made it's way down my spine and I tried to use water slice but he got to me first. Sorry Fairy Tail, I failed you

Levys POV
Erza got us all to pack before we went on the mission. Gray and I were the first ones to make it to the meeting place.

"Isn't it a little to hot for a scarf?" I asked looking at the grey scarf that was wrapped around his neck.

"Not this one. Isn't that Gajeels head band?" He asked as a blush covered both of our faces.

"Mhmm, he gave it to me a while back" I said as I looked to the scarf. That must have been from Juvia I thought as I saw Erza coming up the hill.

"Are you sure you guys can handle it, they will be the same people you first met when they were with Phantom Lord" Erza said as I shivered replaying the memories.

"They changed once they can do it again" Natsu said walking up the hill.

"That's what I'm afraid of, Gajeel told me he never changed. He said his bad side was still inside him but it was locked up" Lily said walking beside me.

"He told you about this?!" I asked angry that he didn't share the information.

"Yes, and I'm afraid it's not going to be easy to get them back. I don't even think it's possible" he said looking down.

"Nothing's impossible for Fairy Tail" Gray said as he started walking into the Forrest. I'm not letting Gajeel go with out a fight I thought following Gray.