Chapter 1

Unknown POV
"It's good to be back" a happy voice came from the dark alley way.

"Yeah after that guild Fairy Tail took us out" another voice said from the shadows.

"Not to worry my friends, we have someone on the inside don't forget" a mans voice came through low and evilly as he laughed. They won't know what hit them.

Juvias POV
I walked into the guild this morning with a bright smile and walked to the bar.

"Lemonade please Mira-chan" I said talking to the bar tender.

"Coming right up Juvia!" She said happily and walked over with a cool glass of lemonade.

"You seem happy this morning" Mira-chan said.

"Ah ha Gray-sama is coming back from a week long mission with team Natsu" I said cheery.

"Haha speaking of Gray, here he comes" she said pointing to the guild entrance.

"We're back!" Natsu said bursting through the door.

"Welcome back Lu-chan!" Levy said running up and hugging Lucy.

"Good to be back" Lucy said exhausted. My face lights up at the sight of my beloved until I feel a sharp pain in my leg where my mark is.

"Ahh!" I moan in pain falling to the floor and in a blink of an eye, the pain subsides.

"Juvia are you ok?!" Mira-chan asks looking worried.

"Yes, just pins and needles" I say with a smile. She nods her head and gets Cana another drink of beer. Not today, it can't be I thought as I walked over to Gray-sama.

"Gray-sama!" I yelled running up and hugging him.

"H-hey let go" he said struggling out of my grip. I saw Gajeel walk over with a concerned face.

"Hey Juvia" Gajeel called me.

"Huh Gajeel-kun? What's wrong?" I asked as I looked at his worried face.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked me. I look at Gray-sama who looked annoyed. Jealous? I thought as I nodded and walked away from the crowd.

"What's wrong Gajeel-kun?" I asked him as I tried not to worry.

"It's about Phantom Lord, they've returned" he said trying not to make a scene.

"What!?" I asked accidentally shouting the question. They whole guild looked at me and I blushed. I waved at everyone and they just shrugged it off, going back to whatever they were doing.

"It's returned?" I asked in a whisper. He nodded his hand and showed me his shoulder with his Fairy Tail guild mark. I looked at it closely when I saw it glitch into the Phantom Lord emblem.

"Oh no" I said holding my hands to my face.

"We need to get clear" he said to me but I couldn't process it.

"It's happening today, but why?" I asked him but he didn't know. We knew they were returning, but we didn't know it would be so soon I thought as I shook my head.

"We can't just leave out of the ordinary, they would know why" I tell him and he nods.

"Come on, well just ignore it then. They can't get to us here" he said and I nodded. I'm going to do a quick mission, maybe that would clear my head I thought heading to the notice board.

"Hey Juvia, what was that about?" Gray-sama asked walking over to me.

"N-nothing" I said reading over the board until a request catches my eye. The Phantom Lord emblem? How did they get inside the guild? I thought looking around to find a dark figure disappear.

"Hey Juvia, are you listening?" I heard Gray-sama ask snapping me out of the trance I was in. Oh no, their here I thought to myself.

"Sorry Gray, I have to talk to Gajeel-kun" I say rushing off.

Grays POV
Gray? What happened to Gray-sama? I thought walking back to Natsu's table. Maybe her and Gajeel? No it wouldn't be, would it? Natsu snapped me out of my thoughts by clicking his finger.

"Oi ice breath, why so sad?" Natsu asked smirking.

"I'm not sad flame brain" I said with a vein popping out.

"What did you call me?!" He asked butting heads with me.

"You heard me!" I yelled back forgetting about what was up with Juvia.

Gajeels POV
"Gajeel-kun!" Juvia yelled running to me. I was walking with Levy when she stopped us.

"Hey rain women what's up?" I asked looking at her distressed face.

"I found a job, would you like to come" she said handing it to me. I closely examine the paper to find the Phantom Lord emblem. Oh no I thought as I looked at it.

"Yeah we can leave now" I said as I looked at her. She nodded and left to pack her things.

"Hey Levy I've got to take care of this job with Juvia, do you mind looking after Panther Lilly?" I asked as she nodded.

"Thanks!" I yelled running off. This is bad