Chapter 6

Grays POV
I look at Juvia and my heart sinks. Her beautiful ocean blue eyes have turned emotionless. I should have stopped this I thought as a smirk appears on her face.

"It's just you and me" she says before she runs towards me. Her fists engulfed in water, she ran and punched me in the stomach sending me flying through the air.

"This isn't like you" I say before she laughs and runs to me again.

"This is the new me" she said punching my cheek. I got back onto my feet and spat out blood.

"This isn't working" I mumble to myself and look around. The tower I thought as I saw a tower close by. I was snapped out of my thoughts as a fist flies past my face. She shoots water cannons and water slicers my way and all I can do is dodge.

"Juvia please" I pleaded but it still hasn't gotten through. I start to head to the tower and see if I can get out of Jose's manipulation. Once on the roof I see Juvia close behind.

"Juvia your stronger then this, you wouldn't hurt you family. You wouldn't hurt me" I say starring into her eyes. Emotion once again returned to her eye as she fought the curse. I walk to her and place a hand on her cheek.

"Come back to the guild, come back to your family, come back to me" I say before kissing her on the lips. I felt her stiffen in surprise but soon melted into the kiss. I release her and stare into her eyes only to find them changing between her normal ones and her cursed ones.

"You have to go Gray-sama, Juvia can't promise your safety" she said trying to fight herself.

"I'm not leaving you and I'm not loosing you again, I can't" I said as a tear welded in her eyes.

"I'll always be with you Gray-sama, even if you can't see me" she said before she fell to her knees, only to stand back up with the emotionless eyes that could kill.

"Phantom lord has always been my home, fairy tail was just a cover" she said smirking as she stepped closer.

"You risked your life for us and we risked our life's for you!" I shouted as tears fell from my eyes. She's still in there, I can feel it I thought as my bangs covered my face.

"It's time to say goodbye, Gray-sama" she said mocking her old voice. I looked up at her with emotionless eyes.

"I'm sorry Juvia but I can't let you hurt the guild" I said as I got into fighting stance.

"Ice cannon!"

"Water cannon!"

We both attacked at the same time as our attacks clashed, sending us both flying. I hit the wall and quickly got up searching for Juvia. She stood up and looked at me. We continued to fight sending a number of attacks at each other. Gray-sama don't hold back I heard her voice in my head. I shook my head and cleared my mind.

"Ice make: Excalibur," I shouted as my attack headed straight for her. Before she dodged she froze in her tracks and the attack hit. She flew through the air and over the side of the tower.

"Juvia!" I yelled running over to the ledge, seeing her hang on for dear life.

"Juvia hang on! I'm on my way!" I yelled about to climb down.

"No Gray-sama, it's the only way" she said barely audible.

"Juvia? What are you doing?" I asked hoping she wasn't saying what I think she's saying.

"Goodbye Gray" she said with a smile as she let go.

"Juvia!" I yelled as I jumped off after her. I wrap my arms around her and fell, grabbing the scarf from around my neck and throwing it to a ledge. It gets hooked and we come to a stop as gravity yanks us still.

"G-Gray-sama, why did you save Juvia? She is dangerous" Juvia said starring into my eyes.

"Only when Lucy talks to me" I say with a smile as I kiss her once more. I climb up and lift Juvia to the ledge.

"I love you Juvia" I say smiling at her.

"I love you too Gray-sama!" She exclaims clinging to my arm.

"Ahhh!" Juvia yells as she fall to the floor.

"Juvia!" I yell as I lift her back up.

"My guild mark, it's fairy tail" she said with a smile.

"They did it, Natsu and Lucy defeated Jose" I say with excitement.

"But Jose wasn't the one leading us, he was begging controlled like a puppet. This is the only beginning" Juvia said scared.