chapter 8

Hello everyone!

Thank you all who have voted and commented on this story! I would like to make a special mention to @VeronicaBeee , @Jaffaroo6 and @Irini_fairytail who have put a smile on my face and made me eager to update this story whenever I can. Though this is only a few of the fabulous Butterfrees who supported my book, so I'm please to introduce... Chapter 8!

-pokemon1oadvance

Grays POV

Juvia and I walked towards the guilds hidden camp before I was stopped by an angry Natsu.

"Hey whats wrong with you?" I asked looking as he stared intensively at Juvia.

"Who are you?" he asked as hatred trailed in his voice.

"Its Juvi-" she tried to explain but Natsu slammed her into the ground with one punch.

"Juvia!" I yelled trying to get to her but I was held down by Lucy, Loki and Levy.

"It's not her Gray" Levy said as tears spilled from her face.

"Yes it is!" I yelled as I tried to get out of their grips only to be forced further into the ground.

"Who are you?!" I heard Natsu yell as he threw a fire ball at Juvia, singeing her leg.

"If it was her gray, she could of used her water to easily block Natsus flame" Lucy explained sadly as I watched 'Juvia' hobble on the ground. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Gray-sama" She said causing my heart to hurt; I thought I had you back I thought as a tear rolled down my cheek. I pushed the others off as rage filled my body, I walked over to her and grabbed her by the neck.

"Where's Juvia?" I asked glaring into her eyes as a hint of purple glinted in them.

"Its Juvia-" she went to say but I slammed her onto the ground and got on top of her.

"You don't have the right to say her name! Now where is she?!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. The fake smiled and transformed into a wooden puppet, a note attacked on its chest. I picked up the note and read it out loud.

"The last time you saw your precious Juvia was after your battle when she tried to warn you, 'it's not over' were her last words before she was killed with her other guild mate. Say goodbye to you family, Gray" the note read before it burned. I held the scarf and allowed my bangs to cover my face. Natsu walked up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder causing me to look up, revealing the tears in my eyes.

"We're not losing, we never do" He spoke as Lucy and Levy stood beside him with reassuring smiles.

"I already have"

Juvia POV

"Please leave them alone" I begged as I watch Gray-sama  read the note.

"And why would I do that?" his horrible voice asked as it echoed through the dark building. Gajeel walked over to me and immersed me in a hug.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked looking at the masked man.

"You know why, Juvia" he said pointing to me. Gajeel let go as tears fell from my eyes.

"Please don't do this!" I yelled as he just laughed at what a pathetic excuse for s-class wizard I was.

"Why don't we tell Gajeel my plan" he said looking over to Gajeel as he took off his hood.

"You... I've seen you in pictures but where?" he asked looking at the figure.

"Please stop, Bora..."

Lucys POV

I held Levy close as she continued to whimper, Natsu was supposed to make Gray feel better but he got all competitive and they ended up fighting.

"Guys now is not the time, we've already lost two we're not losing anymore!" I yelled and Gray and Levy froze. Oh on what did I say? I thought as I covered my mouth with my hand. Levy started to scream as tears covered her face and Gray just stayed silent. Natsu walked up to me and hit the back of my head grumbling as I normally did when he made a mistake.

"Come on guys, let's save the guild" Natsu said with his usual smile. Levy sniffed and cheered up while Gray looked as emotionless as always.

"Ok, just leave the boss to us" Levy said excitedly and Gray smiled cheekily.They wont know what hit them.