"Just toss them when we get back." Alex jokes lightly. "We can buy you new ones."

I calm down from my laughing and wipe the tears the formed from my laughing so hard.

"Ohhh, best moment ever." I say as Alex snickers.

"I think I'm ready to head back now." I say going around and jumping on his back.

"Let's go!" I laugh slightly.

Alex laughs but carries me back to the hotel, only setting me down at the door of the room. I walk in and shut the door, then proceeded to take the jogging sweatshirt and pants off to throw them away.

"Thank god for wearing clothes underneath everything."

Alex is standing by the door, staring with wide eyes.

"Hey, don't be looking at me like that. I'm talking about a shirt and shorts underneath everything."

"Give a guy some warning when you start whipping clothes off! You're going to give me a heart attack!" He says after snapping out of his daze.

"Love you too." I say smiling innocently.

"You should know that I wouldn't be taking my clothes off if I didn't have regular clothes on underneath. I change in the bathroom, not in front of you."

"Well sorry but that isn't the first thing that crossed my mind when you started doing that." Alex says, rubbing his chest as his heartbeat finally slows down.

"You and that perverted guy mind of yours...haha. And you think I'm bad."

Alex shrugs, grinning sheepishly

"Now who's the perverted one huh?" I laugh.

"Never said I wasn't." He chuckles.

I roll my eyes and smile and go sit down.

"Well you most certainly didn't tell me that you were. But you're a guy, should've known that from the beginning. Haha."

"I think that's a given." He laughs.

"Tell me something...what did you think of me when we first met?"

"I thought that you were beautiful and that you had one of the prettiest laughs I had ever heard. I didn't really even know you except what I had heard from Mike and yet when I saw you, I could see myself with you." Alex says as he sits on the bed, reclining against the headboard.

"Awwww!" I exclaim smiling.

"What about you?" He asks.

"Well since day one when I met you, you kind of grew on me. At first I didn't know what I was feeling towards you. First came dreams, but I realized that the dreams were telling me something. They were telling me that I basically was attracted to you. You drove me crazy for weeks. As for what I thought about you, I always thought you were like hot and...well yeah just that. And I'm a sucker for the blue eyes." I explained.

Alex chuckles.

"Then once that challenge on NXT came around, when you kissed me...you have no idea what I was feeling."

"I did see it in your eyes though. You instantly put on a straight face but your eyes couldn't hide it." Alex admits.

"Yeah you saw it after you got up off the mat in the ring, from falling backwards onto it." I say as he grins.

"Dork."

"You dork." He corrects, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"You know you love me."