"Suck it up. Comes with the gig."

CONVENIENCE STORE
[ ☼ ]

      A robber points a gun at the cashier, who is standing behind the register with his son. "Come on! Come on! Let's go!"

      "They can't hear you. They can't see you. Just let this play out." Tessa says.

      "Well, who am I taking?" Dean asks.

       "Wait and see."

       "Which one?" Asks Dean.

      "You want me to shoot the kid?! Hurry up! Oh, you think I'm kidding? And don't forget the drawer under the register. Come on, move it! Let's go!" The Cashier pushes a bag off the counter onto the floor, and while the robber bends to pick it up he pulls a gun out of the drawer under the register. "You idiot." The cashier shoots the robber, who falls to the ground, dying.

      "Hello? Tick tock." Tessa says.

      "He's in agonizing pain, right?" Dean asks.

      "Uh, yes."

       "Give me a minute." Dean touches the robber, whose soul appears behind him.

      "Why?"

        "Mostly because you're a dick. Enjoy the ride down, pal." Dean says. "Trust me—sauna gets hot." Tessa walks out with Robber's soul. "That wasn't so hard."

OUTSIDE OF A CAFE
[ ☼ ]

      Tessa and Dean approach a man eating pizza. "Call me crazy, but this smells like a heart attack." Dean says as the man clutches his chest and falls forward. "Lucky guess." Dean touches the man.

      "Why?"

       "You think maybe it was the extra cheese?" Asks Dean.

      "Yeah. It was good, though." The Man says.

      "Is that a local place?"

       "Dean." Tessa says.

       "Right." Dean says. "Uh, time to go, man. Sorry."

       "Wait. Will you tell me what it all means?"

      "Everything is dust in the wind." Dean says.

      "That's it?! A Kansas song?!"

      "Sorry. He's new." Tessa says.

BOBBY'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

      Sam enters the house. "Woke up and you were gone. Where you been?" Bobby asks.

      "Just driving around. No biggie." Sam says. They sit down to drinks and poker.

HOSPITAL
[ ☼ ]

      "After you, boss." Tessa says. Dean looks into the hospital room to see a father reading to his sick daughter.

      "That's you when we went to California. You were 6 then. God." The Father says. "We should burn that. You were adorable."

      "The dad or the kid?" Dean asks:

      "Kid." Tessa says.

       "Come on. What is she, 13?" Dean asks.

       "She's 12." Tessa corrects.