"Calm down." Elena says.

      "We've been going on these freaking Crowley runs and it's not getting us anywhere."

      "Dean—" Sam starts.

       "I mean, the only thing that's really changed, is now I need a daily rape shower."

       "OK, you're right. Let's go with Plan B." Sam says. "Oh yeah, we don't have one. So till we do, sorry dude, stock up on soap-on-a-rope. Dean, if you wanna get my soul back, that's what we gotta do, OK?"

      "Yeah... You even want it back?" Dean asks.

      "I'm working for Crowley, aren't I?"

      Dean goes to pour himself a drink, turning his back on Sam. "Well, who says he's gonna hold up his end, you know? It is Crowley. You ever think of that? Right?" He turns back around to find Sam and Elena gone out of sight. "So, I guess the moment's over, is that what you're saying? Sam!"

       When he doesn't get an answer, Dean draws his gun and starts looking for them, only to find them lying unconscious in the next room. A demon comes up behind him and knocks him out.

      Sam, Elena and Dean come to, bound to a couple of chairs. "What now?" Dean asks.

       "I think I know who you can ask." Sam says.

       "Evil bitch." Dean says when he notices a certain demon.

      "Keep sweet talking me, this could go a whole new direction." Meg says.

      "Meg. I've been dying to see you again." Says Dean.

      "Well, here I am, big boy." Meg says. "So, what should we do now?"

      "How about I rip you to shreds?" Dean asks.

      "Kinky, I like. A little Q&A first, if you don't mind. Now, where's your boss?"

      "You think we work for somebody?" Asks Elena.

      "I happen to know for a fact you've been juggling Crowley's orphans. Now where is he?" Meg asks.

      "Don't know. Don't care." Sam says.

       "You've been working his beat for months." Says Meg.

      "Doesn't mean we get face time." Sam says.

      Meg straddles Dean's lap. "Where's he take all those things you snatch up for him? I bet you an all-day sucker that's where his majesty's holed up." She says. When Dean doesn't answer, she holds a knife to his throat. "OK, officially over the foreplay. Satisfy me, or I please myself!" Sam laughs

      "Something funny, Sam?" Dean asks.

      "Yeah, Meg." Sam says.

      "Really? 'Cause where I'm sitting..." Dean starts.

      "Don't worry. She can't do jack squat. She's totally screwed."

       "Sam, not helping!" Elena yells.

       "Look at her, Dean. She's furious. If she could kill you, she'd've done it by now." Sam says. "She's running."

      "Am I?" Meg asks.

      "Judging by the level of flop sweat on all of you, yeah. Which means you're running from Crowley." Sam says. "Which makes sense. Crowley would want to hunt down all the Lucifer loyalists now that he's the big man on campus."